Friday

Bart and galaxy where sitting down on the living room watching the puppet master pull out papers and some maps

"Brilliant just brilliant!! " the puppet master yelled while smiling.

"What's brilliant my love. " galaxy mother came out putting her hands on the puppet master shoulder.

"Ya father what is it. " galaxy got up and went next to the puppet master.

The puppet master smirk and showed his wife and son the blue diamond that was going to be shown tomorrow at 6:30p.m. Galaxy mother smiled and grab the picture.

"Ohh my love I must have this beauty. It'll go perfect with my diamonds collection. " galaxy mother smiled looking at him.

"Oh my love I'll send our son and his lover to retrieve the diamond for you. " the puppet master smiled looking at their son.

"I'll do my best mother and my love will be helping me. " galaxy smirk and pulled bart close to him.

Galaxy mother smiled and kiss her son head.

"Oh I know you'll do great sweety. " galaxy mother smiled and galaxy hug his mom.

Bart watch and remember something familiar about this action and how he would always get hug by a blond guy and orange hair lady. Bart shook his head and look at galaxy smiling.

"Well my son this mission should be easy I'll only send sharla with you okay. " the puppet master said putting his arm around his wife shoulder.

"Yes father. With bart speed and my magic well get it. " galaxy smiled and look at bart smiling.

The puppet master nodded his head and went to his office to finish something.

"Come my children let us walk. " galaxy mother said and went outside with her son and bart.

They went outside to the garden and bart look around getting a other memory. This one was when he was with a little girl with black hair and two ponytail.
"Bart come on jaime waiting. " the little girl scream smiling at bart.

"Hehee I'm coming Milagro! " bart laugh and went after Milagro.

Bart shook his head and saw galaxy looking at him.

"Bae you okay? You were mumbling. " galaxy said holding bart cheek.

Bart nodded his head and pulled galaxy hand down feeling uncomfortable.

"Ya I'm crash master. " bart smiled making galaxy smiled and lean in kissing bart.

Galaxy mother smiled and chuckle. Galaxy pull back and kiss bart one more time and smiled. He turn back to his mouth not seeing bart face. For some reason this didn't feel right for bart and he couldn't understand why.

"My son. You are getting more stronger like me and your father. " galaxy mother said holding Sofia who came out running to her.

"Really mother?! " galaxy ask looking at his mother surprise.

"Yes my dear, but your going to need training to control this power. " galaxy mother said putting sofia down and holding her hand.

Galaxy smiled and look at Sofia who smiled at her big brother.

"Juan isn't that the boy we saw with that other kid name jaime. " Sofia said looking at bart.

Bart gasp when he heard jaime name and saw a memory.

"Jaime come on were going to be late! " bart yelled while grabbing his backpack.

"Okay mi amor I'm coming. " jaime smiled and look at bart.

Bart smiled and pulled jaime in a kiss. Jaime smiled and deepen the kiss.

"Te amo mi amor. "

Bart shook his head and heard galaxy talking.

"Ya sis that the one and he with me now. " galaxy smiled putting an arm around bart.

Bart smile and look at sofia who smiled brightly.

"Ohh Milagro is going to be sooo jealous hehee. " Sofia chuckle and smile.

Bart rubbed his arms and look at galaxy.

"I'm going back inside master. " bart said smiling at galaxy.

Galaxy smiled and nodded his head kissing bart.

"Okay my love. " galaxy watch bart dash away and smiled.

Bart dash to his room and close the door slowly. When he did bart put his head on the door and sigh. Bart fell to the floor and sat on the floor hugging his knees.

"What's wrong with me...." bart sigh looking at the window.