Puppy vs Jaime

Jaime was playing video games with bart who was winning. Jaime frown when he someone knock on his door.

"Hijo, it me. Can I come in? "

Jaime sigh and went to open the door. Jaime mom smiled and bart wave at jaime mom.

"Hi Mrs. Reyes. "

Jaime mom wave and look at jaime.

"Hijo, your tia went somewhere and left her baby Chihuahua, suerte here. Right now me and your father are going somewhere and Milagro is at her friend house so cuida de él por favor, Jaime. "

Jaime goan but nodded his head. Mrs. Reyes smiled and kiss jaime on the head. She went to grab sueret leaving jaime .

"Ughh great now I'm pet sitting."

Bart look up and smiled at jaime.
"Come on it'll be crash. "

Jaime mom came back and bart soon fell in love. Bart dash to Mrs. Reyes who smiled when bart grab the puppy hugging it like it was the cutest thing he ever saw.

"Okay hijo me voy. "

Jaime watch his mom leave and turn around to see bart still hugging the Chihuahua.

"I'm leaving you jaime for this cutie! Oh your so cute yes you are. "

Jaime look at bart shock and mostly jealous. Bart chooses the puppy over him.

Jaime Reyes, I suggest we eliminate the little rat.

Ya I'm with you.

"Bart give me the puppy. "

Bart look at jaime and dash away leaving a mad jaime behind. Jaime went after bart and saw the Chihuahua licking bart check and neck.

"Hahaa stop it lucky your.ahh "

Bart moan and cover his mouth. Jaime eye twitch and snack the puppy away because it was licking bart soft spot. Bart yell at jaime and snatch the puppy away from jaime. Jaime growled making the puppy growled back, they both stare at each other waiting for one of them to make a move. The puppy smirk (if they can) cuddling close to bart chest making bart chuckle and jaime getting jealous. Lucky then starting licking bart neck making him laugh.

"Again hahaa lucky stop hahaa. "

Bart laugh and jaime was trying his best to not rip that puppy off of bart.

Jaime Reyes, that rat is going to be a threat to us.

Jaime couldn't agree more and went on top of bart who stop laughing and look up at jaime.

"Jaime what are you doing. "

Bart chuckle nervous and bought the puppy to his face. Jaime grab the puppy away and put it down and went back to look at bart beautiful face. Then jaime lean down and stole a sweet kiss from bart who gasp and moan giving jaime a chance to put his tongue in.

Bart started moaning and held on tight on jaime shoulders and letting jaime continue the kisses. The puppy was bitting jaime pants but jaime just kick it away. Jaime pulled back and attack bart neck making bart moan out jaime name.

"Jaime!! uhh "

Jaime smirk and continue to give bart hickeys.

" Eres mía y mi único, mi amor. "

Bart nodded his head forgetting about the puppy who was now barking at jaime and whining. Jaime smirk. He won this battle.

Well done Jaime Reyes, now let us claim our impulse.

Jaime pulled his hand down and then felt a smack making him fall to the floor.

" Ughh mi cara , le duele !! "

Bart cover his neck and puff out a angry sigh.

"Not crash jaime. Not crash. "

Bart grab the puppy who was laughing at jaime and left jaime by himself. One point for the puppy, zero for jaime. Jaime goan and got up from the floor rubbing his face.

"This mean war suerte, war!! "

Bart couldn't help but laugh at what jaime said and kiss suerte head who bark happily.

"Your so crash. Yes you are. "

~one hour later~

Mrs. Reyes came back and saw her son sleeping next to bart hugging him with the puppy in the middle. She smiled and took a picture of the image so she could blackmail her son. She then shook jaime who woke up.

"Q-Qué...mamá ¿qué hora es ? "

"Its 6:30p.m. Come on jaime levántate. "

Jaime goan but got up waking bart and the puppy who crawled on bart's lap. Bart smile and hug the puppy who yelp in happiness. Jaime rolled his eyes at the puppy. Soon jaime tia came back and took suerte home. Bart smiled and watch suerte lick his master who chuckle and hug her puppy Chihuahua.

"Gracias Jaime por cuidar de mi suerte. "

"De nada, tia. "

Jaime watch his tia leave and smile in relief. Now bart belong to him now instead of that Chihuahua. Jaime grab bart hand and pull him up stair without his mom knowing.

"Hehee jaime. "

Jaime kiss bart when he close the door and pulling bart down on his bed. Bart chuckle and kiss back. Before they could get anyfuther jaime door got knock.

"Jaime. Your friend cousin is here to pick him up! "

Jaime goan and curse in Spanish. Bart chuckle and got off the bed looking at jaime.

"Come let's go. "

Jaime nodded his head and walked down stair with bart.

Estúpida Chihuahua, taking my time from bart.

I told you Jaime Reyes, to eliminate the little rat.

Ughhh whatever hermano.