Blue Diamond

Today was the day and nightwing was getting everything ready. Wally and barry got to mount justice with there hero suit on. M'gann, batgirl, and zatanna were getting their stuff ready too.Jaime was outside looking at the sun. It was 6:00 p.m and jaime sigh.

"What wrong jaime? " jaime turned around and saw white fox.

She walk next to jaime and watch the sun.

"You seem tenses. " white fox said looking at jaime.

"Just nervous about the mission. What happen if we don't get him back. What happens if we fail. " jaime look at white fox who smiled.

She put her hands on jaime shoulder.

"Jaime never give up hope. You will get him. " white fox smiled and ruffle jaime hair.

"Wait your not coming? " Jaime said looking at white fox.

"No but the moon well be watching. " white fox smiled and vanish away leaving her rose petals.

Jaime sigh and went inside seeing M'gann coming up to him.

"Ready. " M'gann smiled and jaime nodded his head.

~Museum show~

"Greetings everyone and welcome to the blue diamond celebration! " the company said watching everyone clap.

While the main person was talking the team were in the bio ship complete hidden. Nightwing look at bart tracking disk and saw a dot.

"Got him! " dick said watching bart move.

Barry and wally went next to dick and saw bart moving too.

"He heading here. " barry smiled and look at the museum seeing the diamond being brought inside.

"Is everyone in place. " Nightwing said looking at the museum.

Batgirl and zatanna were next to people looking around and said yes. M'gann and jaime were looking at the diamond and respond to nightwing.

Nightwing smiled when he saw bart at their location and smirk.

"The speedster home. "

~with galaxy~

Galaxy smirk when he saw a bunch of people there. Bart went next to galaxy and sharla smiled.

"Now what master. " sharla ask looking at galaxy.

"We wait for the perfect moment. Bart you know what to do. " galaxy smile at bart who smirk and took out the bomb and took off.

Bart dash inside the museum and went behind a huge statue. Bart smiled and put the bomb behind the statue and dash away.

"It's in place. " bart told galaxy through his communicator.

Galaxy smirk and nodded his head at sharla who smiled.

"Let the show begin! " sharla press the button making the bomb exploded.

Everyone started screaming and running while M'gann and zatanna were getting everyone out. Batgirl saw bart smirking and dashing away.

"He here! " batgirl yelled getting the team attention.

Galaxy walk inside like nothing happen and went straight to the diamond. Before he could grab it the diamond disappear.

"WHAT! " galaxy look around and saw zatanna holding the diamond.

"Ughh I had it with you. " Galaxy went after zatanna who jump back.

Sharla was about to help until batgirl punch her. Bart gasp and saw M'gann and jaime coming to him but dash away. Barry went after bart and catch up to him and brought him down.

"Caught you. " barry said but bart smirk.

"No you don't! " bart punch barry in the face making barry let go and giving bart an exit but wally was in front of him.

Bart frown and dash away from wally. Wally smirk and helped barry up.

"Nightwing he heading your way. " wally smiled and look at barry.

Bart dash away thinking he lost wally not focusing on his path giving nightwing a chance to throw marbles on the floor. Bart gasp when he fell down hitting the ground hard.

Nightwing got close to bart and shoot him a dorsey drug. Bart got up and mange to dash away.

"M'gann, blue. Get ready he heading you way. " Nightwing smiled when he saw some blood on the floor.

Jaime and M'gann nodded and jaime threw the rope at M'gann who held the other ended and pulled. Bart came dashing in but crash into the rope making him crash to the floor. Bart struggle up and look at jaime and M'gann.

"Ughh I'm moded. " bart said looking angrily at M'gann and jaime.

"Forgive me bart. " M'gann said opening bart memory.

Bart gasp and saw his nightmare. Bart look around and saw everything dark and cold. Bart gasp when he saw blue beetle killing his parents.

"Hahaa such weak meat bags thinking that they could defeat me. " blue beetle said looking at bart died parents while throwing his dad body.

"N-nonononooo " bart said shaky and fell to the floor walking back.

"Well your next you little meat bag! " blue beetle smirk and grab bart shirt smirking.

"Nononoo stop p-please!! " bart gasp crying while holding blue beetle hands.

"Oh I'm going to make you my slave and make you suffer. " blue beetle laugh while bart cried out.
Jaime watch as bart was crying and looking down at the ground. M'gann stop the memory and watch as bart was still crying and was out of space.

"Put it on him. " M'gann said giving jaime the collar.

Jaime went to bart and watch as bart was crying. Jaime sigh. He hated seeing bart cry but they had no choice. Jaime put the collar on bart making his powers go off. Barry came with wally and carry bart.

"Let's go now before galaxy notice that we have bart. " Nightwing said watching as zatanna keep galaxy busy.

Sharla saw the hero take bart away and gasp.

"Galaxy they have bart!! " sharla said but batgirl made her go unconscious by her kicking sharla to a wall.

Galaxy look and saw bart being taken away.

"Noo!! " galaxy said but remember about his mission.

Galaxy had to make a choice. The diamond or bart. Galaxy growled and shot a fire ball at zatanna who gasp and took the blow making her drop the diamond. Galaxy caught the diamond and grab sharla while making a portal.

"Forgive me bart. " galaxy said and went inside the portal leaving bart behind.

Batgirl smiled and ran to zatanna who was getting up and brushing herself off. They nodded and ran to the bio ship and M'gann made them leave.

Barry watch as bart cried and look at M'gann.

"What did you show him M'gann? " barry ask while she look away sadly.

"I had to make him stop so the only way was to show him his worst nightmare. " M'gann said looking at bart.

"It was me. " Jaime sigh and look at bart.

They finally made back to HQ and barry put bart in the room where they'll be keeping him. Nightwing smiled and nodded his head.

"Great work team. Fase two curing bart. Zatanna when well your father get back. " Nightwing said looking at zatanna.

"He said he'll be here on Saturday. " zatanna said looking at nightwing.

Nightwing nodded and look at everyone.

"For now were watching bart. "