Away

Galaxy smirk when they made it to the base and the joker walk out the car.

"Now what? " joker said looking at galaxy.

Galaxy look at Roger who nodded his head. Galaxy smiled and blew dust at bart and tim making them go unconscious.

"Mage! "Galaxy called out and a girl with light brown hair covering her face, a purle shirt showing her stomach, a purple skirt and a green coat with black boots.

"Yes galaxy. " Mage said looking at galaxy.

"Mage I want you to help the joker take the hero's in the dungeon. Make sure joker doesn't do anything stupid. " Galaxy said carrying bart in his arms.

Mage nodded and jump down the truck and help the joker workers take the hero's out who were still frozen. Roger followed galaxy to a other room carry their heros to their room. Galaxy put bart down on his bed and tim next to bart. They left to help the other leaving bart and tim alone.

"Hurry up you idoits! My mother could carry those faster and she died! " mage said looking at the workers putting the hero's in the dungeon.

Galaxy smirk and look at blue beetle who was glaring at him.

"Well blue beetle looks like I won this battle. " galaxy said and snap his finger watching the hero's and villains be unfreeze.

Catwomen, Harley and ivy growled and glare at galaxy.

"Were are our children you brat!! " harley yelled looking at galaxy.

Mage growled and held her hand up but galaxy laugh and shook his head.

"Calm down mage. No need for violence. " galaxy said making mage nod and look at the other hero's. "Oh and don't worry their safe. They're just unconscious right now. "

Catwomen gasp and ivy frown.

"What did you do to them! " Catwomen yelled and look at galaxy angry.

Galaxy laugh and shook his head. Jaime growled and bang the bars with his fist.

"Where is he galaxy!! " jaime yelled in anger and galaxy frown.

"Ohh blue beetle. He is none of your business! He mine and mine only. " Galaxy growled and threw jaime to the wall with his magic.

Conner ran to jaime and help him up and glare at galaxy. Galaxy smirk and left the dungeon with mage behind.

"Oh and don't even try using your powers cause mage here use a powerful spell making your power useless. " Galaxy laugh and went up stair.

Jaime growled and look at galaxy leave and sigh when he was gone. Superman use his laser eyes and shazam his electric powers on the bars but nothing happen not even a scratch.

"Man this stinks. " shazam said and cross his arms.

Ivy tried using her plants but they weren't effective either. The flash tried vibrating out but he was send back crashing to shazam.

"We have to save our babies! We can't just stay here! " Harley yelled at the hero's making jaime and conner growl.

"Well we wouldn't be here if you haven't taken them in the first place! " conner yelled and Catwomen growled.

"Excuse me. Say the one who couldn't protect them from an attack! " Catwomen yelled back and look at conner.

"Enough! Arguing with each other isn't going to help us or the others. We need to work together to save bart and tim including ourselves. " batman said putting his hands on conner and Catwomen.

Catwomen push batman hand away and went to Harley and ivy. Conner sigh and nod his head. Jaime look at the stair and hoping that bart is okay.

Bart gasp and look around seeing tim next to him. Bart shook tim until he started waking up. Tim gasp and look around too.

"Where are we?? " tim said looking at bart who shrug.

"In a room. " galaxy said while opening the door and closing it.

"Who the hell are you! " bart yelled and glare at galaxy.

"Ouch. Bart that really hurt. You can't remember me. " galaxy said while touching bart cheek.

Bart growled and punch galaxy on the face making galaxy gasp. Bart and tim smirk watching galaxy groan in pain while holding his check.

"Ughh strong hit bart. " galaxy said spitting blood out.

Bart laugh and cross his arms watching galaxy closely.

"Hmp seem like you did lost some of your memory like your friend. Don't worry I'll fix that. " galaxy smirk and cast a spell but it didn't work. " what?! "

Galaxy gasp when he saw a other magic spell protecting bart and tim.

"Ughh zatanna father. " galaxy growled and left the room leaving a confused bart and tim.

Bart look at tim who shrug and stood up.

"We have to find our mothers and the hero's. " tim said while looking around.

Bart nodded and got up to and look around too. When bart open a cabinet there was a secret room behind the clothes.

"TIM LOOK! " bart called out and tim gasp when he saw the secret room.

Tim smirk and nod his head and pat bart back happy.

"Well use this as our escape rough. For now we have to stay put so we can figure out were our friends and family are at. " tim said and bart nod.

They'll find there parents soon and their memories too.