Movies

Bart smiled when jaime and Milagro where swinging on the swings and laughing. It's been three days and they haven't heard any news about galaxy and his mentor. There haven't even been sightings of them.

Jaime smiled when he saw bart looking at them and push Milagro one more time before he went to bart.

"Mi amor. " jaime smiled and cuddle on bart neck making him chuckle.

Milagro soon came too and watch her brother cuddle with bart.

"Hey! Jaime that my pillow! " Milagro scream while grabbing bart arm and pulling bart away from jaime.

Jaime look at his sister angrily and pulled bart back.

"Well he my boyfriend so that means he my. " jaime said putting bart on his laps and cuddling on his neck again.

Bart chuckle and pat Milagro head telling her it's okay. Milagro frown and cross her arms but gasp when she saw white fox behind jaime and bart.

'Jaime Reyes the one that is called white fox is behind you. I suggest we destroy her. '

'Scarab no..'

Jaime look behind him when he saw bart smiled brightly. Bart got off jaime and hug white fox who smiled and hug bart back.

"Oh my lil kit your okay. Thanks the luna. " white fox said letting her white fox ears go down.

Bart chuckle and pulled back smiling.

"Thanks for watching jaime for me white fox. " bart smile making white fox smile back.

"Anytime my kit. Oh and who this other kit. " white fox smiled and look at Milagro who was hidding behind jaime who chuckle.

"My lil sister white fox. She a bit shy. " jaime smiled and pull Milagro. "She a friend Milagro. "

Milagro look at white fox who was on her knees and smiled at Milagro. Bart stand next to jaime who put his arm around bart waist and bart put his head on jaime shoulder watching Milagro touching white fox hair.

"Aww you look like a family jaime and bart. " bart look up and saw tim and conner walking to them.

White fox vanish away when she heard robin and conner making Milagro cheer.

"She so cool. " Milagro smiled and ran to bart and jaime who chuckle.

"Hey tim. Conner. What are you two doing here? " jaime said letting go of bart and walking to tim and conner.

"Ah nothing just wanted to take a walk. " tim smiled and look at conner who nodded.

"Oh crash. Hey why don't we both go to a movie together after we drop off jaime lil sister. " bart smiled picking Milagro up who was soon falling asleep.

"Wait she your sister. I thought she was your guys daughter. " conner said looking at jaime who choke on his spit and making bart blush and held on Milagro tightly.

"W-what!! Ese noonoo we-.. I..we...ughh it's not possible for a male to get pregnant conner. " jaime said rubbing his hair looking at bart who was blushing and hiding his face in Milagro hair.

Tim chuckle and conner just shrugged.

"Hehee okay let get going and forget that ever happen hahahaa. " tim chuckle and put a arm around bart who smile and nodded his head.

They took Milagro back to jaime house and Mrs. Reyes thanks bart for holding her and told jaime and him to be careful when jaime told her that he and bart are going to the movies with his friends.

"I can't believe conner said that. " bart said looking at tim who laugh.

"Ya me too. It shock me at first but it was funny too. " tim smiled making bart chuckle.

"Suree. " bart smile and look at jaime who was talking to conner behind them.

"What are our boyfriends taking about? " tim said looking at conner smirk.

"Don't know but by the way conner smirk and how jaime smiled I think it something not good. " bart said and look ahead when jaime turn to look at them.
Tim shiver and shook his head.

"Ughh just thinking about it give me the shivers. " tim said rubbing his arms.

Bart chuckle and saw the movie theater entrance. They payed for the movies and tim and bart manage to make jaime and conner buy them popcorn and sweets. They went inside the movie and sat at the back cause conner isn't use to have other people touching tim beside him and his friends.

Tim and bart sat in the middle while jaime and conner sat next to their boyfriend sides. They were watching, " Jurassic World " (Hey that movie was beautiful!) and bart smiled at jaime who smiled back.

Tim and bart were cuddling next to their boyfriends while they had their arm around their shoulders. Tim chuckle when he watch bart trying hard not to fall asleep but jump when the T-rex roar. Jaime laugh while bart push jaime.

"Hehee sorry mi amor. " jaime smiled and kiss bart who sigh and kiss back.

They stayed there watching the movie enjoying their loves one company.

BOOMMM!!!!

........................

__________________________________

A/N: Welp things just exploded ^w^ Anyways sorry that I haven't updated. I been busy with school and I haven't got any idea's but I'm watching "Young Justice" to get some ideas so please wait and read ^o^ thank you for waiting.