Teaming Up

Harley growled when she saw the person she hated the most.

"Mr. J...." harley growled holding bart close.

Ivy and batman glare at the joker who smirk and watch harley and ivy.

"Harley? Is that you? Man it's been soo long since..mhh....oh ya. You left me for that plant woman! " joker yelled while crossing his arms. "Didn't I show you enough love. "

Harley growled and ivy held her down. Bart watch the scene of his mother's and look at Catwomen who held tim closer.

"THAT CAUSE YOU NEVER LOVE ME!! I LEFT CAUSE IVY SAVE ME AND SHOWN ME TRUE LOVE THAN YOU HAVE!! " Harley yelled while holding her gun tight.

The joker laugh and notice bart between Harley and ivy.

"Well i haven't noticed but seem like you have a child with ivy. When did you become a mother! " joker smirk and notice Catwomen pulling a boy behind her. "Seem like your not the only one with a kid! "

Batman glare at the joker and got in front of the ladies and the two teenager.

"What do you want joker. " batman said looking at him.

The joker laugh and smiled widely.

"Oh bats! I didn't notice you there! " the joker smirk and went next to batman putting his arm on batman shoulder. "So tell me. What have you been doing bats? "

Batman push the joker arm away and the joker laugh.

"Answer my question joker! " batman yelled and the flash went next to batman.

The joker laugh and back away from the hero's and villains. Shazam went next to jaime and conner while superman flew in front of batman. The joker was next to the playground and look at bart and tim.

"Hahaa seem like those little brats are important for someone and I was just going to take them off your hands harley. " joker smirk and watch harley, ivy and selina growled and held their child close.

"Your a fool thinking that only you can take our children joker! " ivy yelled while bart held on ivy hand tightly.

The joker start laughing madly. Batman and Harley glare at the joker knowing knowing that laugh to well.

'Jaime Reyes the joker is not alone. '

Jaime eyes went wide and look around until strings came out behind the trees. Everyone gasp and dodge each string. Catwomen clawed each one, ivy made her plants slice the strings, Harley held both bart and tim close and use her gun shooting each string. Batman use his batranges and threw them at each string watching then exploded, shazam dodge each attack and grab ten strings electricuting them, superman laser each string while conner dodge them and jaime use his spears to cut each one.

"What is this!! " Harley yelled and the joker smirk.

"Well did you really think I came alone! Say hello to my new friend. " the joker smirk and put his hand out to a person that was walking to the joker side.

"Galaxy. " jaime growled and watch as galaxy smirk.

"Hello blue beetle. Long time no see. " galaxy said watching the hero's and villains.

Jaime growled and conner held him down. Galaxy laugh and look at bart and smiled sweetly.

"My beautiful rose. You always take my breath away with your beauty. " Galaxy said looking at the villains.

Harley growled and held ivy close.

"Sorry kid. She mine. " Harley said looking at galaxy.

Galaxy rolled his eyes and point his finger at bart.