First Day of School Part 3

Juan smiled when bart had beginner spanish class cause juan was a T.A for that class.

"Looks like we have the same class. "

"Wait but you can speak pure spanish juan. "

Juan chuckle and push bart inside.

"Yea true but I'm just a T.A for this class meaning that I'm helping the teacher out with her work. "

Bart smile and nodded. Juan show bart to his teacher who was a nice lady, Mrs. Rosa. Class began and Mrs. Rosa told juan to help bart out since he wad new and juan nodded. The next one hour and class was over bart didn't even notice cause juan was making Spanish fun. Mrs. Rosa saw them and chuckle when she heard bart saying a spanish word.

"Hora de irse. Time to go. "

Bart nodded and got up. Juan follow behind and wave goodbye to Mrs. Rosa and left.

"Hehee you so can't speak spanish dude. "

"Not crash dude, not crash. "

Juan chuckle and walk bart to his other classes.

~Skipping 5, and 6 period~

Bart was walking up stair next to juan who keep throwing his ball up and down.

"So you have art class next huh."

Bart nodded. Juan look at bart wink at him.

"Want me to be there too, ese. "

Bart chuckle and shook his head.

"No that would be moded. Anyway my friend have that class. "

"Oh and who this friend of your. Is he a challenge "

Bart smiled brightly and look at juan.

"He my best friend and his name us Jaime Reyes. He reallly a nice guy have you meet him. "

Juan smiled at bart and nodded.

"Yea meet the kid. He a okay kid and all. "

Bart smiled and look ahead not noticing juan mad face. Juan knew jaime but not in a friendly way. Once they got to the door juan saw jaime and sigh.

"Alright bart, I have to go. I'll catch you later. "

Bart chuckle and nodded his head. Juan blush and hug bart making bart gasp but he smiled and hug back. Juan smile and walk down the hall passing by a angry jaime who was looking at juan and juan looking at jaime.

"JAIME!! "

Jaime turn around and smiled. Hugging bart who of course hugged back tightly.

"Caŕino, why did that jock hug you? "

"Oh he crash. His name juan and he my new friend. "

Jaime smiled but had anger in his eyes. They went inside art class and bart sat next to jaime and smiling while watching the art teacher talk.

~Skipping Again~

Bart smiled when school was over and jaime was next to bart smiling down at him.

"Bart wait up!! "

Bart and jaime turned around and saw juan running up to them. Jaime goan while bart wave back.

"Juan what up. "

"Mrs. Rosa ask me to give you this. She wants you and me to practices on your Spanish tomorrow after school. "

Jaime glaciers at juan who was smiling at bart. Bart chuckle and nodded his head.

"It really that moded huh. Okay, thanks juan. "

"Ya no problem, Rápido. Oh hey jaime didn't see you there. "

Jaime look at juan who look at jaime in the eyes.

"Juan. "

Bart look at each of them and chuckle when juan look at bart sticking his tongue out.

"Hehee okay we have to go. See you later juan. "

Bart grab jaime arm and wave bye to juan who smiled and wave back.

I suggest we destroy that male so he wouldn't touch our impulse.

I can't cause that bart new friend.
Bart smiled and look at jaime then got worried.

"Jaime you okay. "

Jaime notice bart worried face and smiled.

"Ya I'm crash man just tired of school and all. Let head to the El Paso to play some video games. "

Bart smiled and nodded walking close to jaime who didn't mind at all. Putting his arm aroung bart shoulder and listening to him talk about his first day of school.