Sleepover

Bart and jaime finally got to the El Paso and jaime went to get some chicken whizee dor bart. Bart smiled and took the chicken whizee happily. Jaime went straight to his room bart following behind when bart look up he saw jaime taking his shirt of and laying down on his bed. Bart swallow and look away while blushing. Jaime look at bart who went to sit on the chair that was at yhe desk and smiled.

"Hey hand me some chicken whizeesx caŕino. "

Bart look up and handed the chicken whizee to jaime who happily grab some. Bart watch as jaime was taking out his homework and books while looking through them.

"What you doing, hermono. "

Jaime chuckle and look at bart who was looking at jaime curious.

"My homework from math and Spanish class. "

Bart went next to jaime who smiled when bart lean on him. Bart always wonder what it felt like to be in school and do work but in the future they never had a school. It only being a salve to the reach and for bart, a salve to blue beetle. Being push around, watching his parents die. And never able to ho to school cause of the reach. Jaime notice that bart was crying and look concerned at bart. Bart felt jaime touching his cheek and notice that he was crying.

"You okay, caŕino? "

Bart nodded while wiping the tears away but couldn't stop crying. Jaime felt heart broken watch bart cry and pulled bart into a hug letting bart cry on his chest while holding on tight.

They stay like that until bart calm down. Bart pulled back and smiled at jaime.

"Sorry abour that.."

Jaime smile and hug bart again.

"It okay, caŕino. It's okay. "

Bart smiled and hug jaime back. Jaime pulled back and smile. Jaime went back on doing his homework feeling bart lean on his shoulder just watching jaime do his work.

When jaime finish his homework he look at bart and saw that he was sleeping on jaime shoulder. Jaime smiled and put all his stuff away and let bart sleep on his bed while jaime put his book away.

Jaime Reyes, the impulse is struggling with something in his head.

Yea ese, I know and I'm getting worried for him.

Well you should cause he is you crush, Jaime Reyes.

W-what shut up scarab. Anyways how can I help bart with his nightmare khaji Da.

I suggest that we talk to the impulse and see what bothering him and try to make him face the truth and all.

Hmm yea I'll try that, gracias escarabajo.

Jaime look at bart who was snuggling and jaime smile. Bart looks so peaceful when he sleeping and jaime want to keep that imagine forever.

Jaime went on the bed and went to sleep next to bart who was start cuddling next to jaime and jaime smile enjoying the comfort that he was getting from bart.