Puppet Master

Beast boy and bart were making puppets while M'gann and jaime where watching t.v.

"There. Bart look I made M'gann. " bb said showing bart his sister as a puppet.

"Ohh that so crash bb! " bart smiled at bb.

"Who did you make? " bb ask while looking at bart.

"Oh I made blue. " Bart smiled showing bb a blue beetle puppet.

"Ohh he looks sooo awesome. " bb smiled while looking at the puppet closely.

Jaime look at bart who was holding the puppet snd smile.

Our impulse had made us but smaller. I'm very impressed Jaime Reyes. He even mange to get our symbol right.

Jaime smiled and nodded his head. M'gann smiled when bb went to her showing her the puppet.

"Oh beast boy I look so cute. Thanks. " M'gann smiled kissing bb head.

Beast boy giggle and hug his sister. Bart sat down on jaime lap while showing him the puppet.

"Raw I'm blue beetle. " bart chuckle while moving the puppet.

Jaime smiled and kiss bart hand that was cover by the puppet. Bart blush and look away from jaime who chuckle and hug bart.

"Hey guys I heard there a puppet show today. Let go watch it. " bb said while playing with his puppet.

M'gann and jaime look at each other and nodded

"Okay ese, well go. " jaime said watching bart and bb getting up cheering.

M'gann and jaime watch as bart and bb ran through the park and saw a lot of people there.

"Wow just for a puppet show. " jaime said while crossing his arms.

M'gann chuckle and pulled jaime to the crowd where people were with there kids. Soon the stage curtin open reveling the puppet master with two puppets.

"Greeting. I am the puppet master and today I'm going to show you a wonderful puppet show! " the puppet master smile and threw yellow powder at the children who chuckle and the adults some red powder. Jaime and the others were fair from the powder not getting powder on.

They watch the show and how the puppet master move the puppets with his hands instead of strings. The children laugh and clap while the adults smiled. Bart and bb were smiling cause the puppet master was doing some magic.

"And now for the ending! " the puppet master yelled while doing weird hand movement.

The puppet master went to the middle of the stage and open his eyes glowing yellow. The adults watch in horror seeing their childen fall unconscious. M'gann gasp and jaime look at the puppet master who had a ton of puppets in his stage meaning that the children became puppets.

Bart and everyone else look at each other and nodded running to change. They came back and saw that the adult were now unconscious too.

"Ohh well now we have some hero's to play with. " the puppet master smile while walking around.

"Return the adults and children back! " M'gann yelled while looking at the master.

"Oh I don't thinks so. My puppets raise! " the puppet master pulled his hands up making the bodies go up.

Bart, jaime, M'gann and bb gasp and watch as the bodies stood with gowling eyes. The puppet master point at our hero's making them charge to them.

"What ever you do. Don't hurt them. Remember there being control! " jaime yelled while dodging a person.

"Noted. "

"Crash. "

"Understand. "

M'gann flew and went to get the puppet master but he chuckle and threw strings at her. M'gann fell and look at the ropes just to see them turn into snakes. Beast boy jump over the people and threw the snakes off his sister. Bart dash around the people just pushing them to the floor or tripping them. The puppet mask took notice and chuckle.

"Ahh a speedster. I must have this one as my puppet. " the puppet master smirk.

Jaime sonicwave the adults making sure that the sonicwave wasn't on full blast. It was just to make them unconscious. Jaime look at the other and saw them finishing there people.

"M'gann where the puppet master!! " jaime yelled while running to her.

"Bb and impulse went after him. He took off running. " M'gann said looking at jaime worried.

"Come on. " jaime said while running where bart and bb went.

Bart and bb lost the puppet master while they turn a coner.

"This is just moded. Where do you think he went bb. " bart ask looking at bb.

Beast boy sniff trying to get the puppet master sense but couldn't.
"Ughh I can't get a sense for some reason. "Bb look at bart who groan.

"Let get back with the other an- " bart felt a rope wrap around his leg and look down to see snakes.

Bart yelp and kick the snakes off. Then the puppet master came out laughing.

"Hahaa well two hero puppets will be fun. " the puppet master said looking at bart and bb.

"No it won't. " bart dash to the puppet but got caught in vines.

"What the heck. " bart tired vibrating out but couldn't.

"Impulse! " bb yelled and turn into a tiger.

He went to claw out the vines but go attack by a big guy who was a puppet too.

"Hold them down my puppet. " the puppet master smirk and went to them.

He got a hand full of pink powder and smiled.

"I hope your friends can handle fighting you now. " the puppet master smirk and blew the powder.

"NOOOO!! "

M'gann and jaime stop when they heard bb and bart scream and look at each other worried. They ran to the location where the scream took place and saw bart and bb on the floor.

"Beast boy! "

"Impulse! "

They ran to there friends and helped them up.

"Are you to okay?? " M'gann ask but yelled when bart punch her and bb punch jaime.

"Impulse! Beast boy what's wron- oh no. " Jaime gasp and saw their eyes glowing pink.

"There my puppets now hero's "