El Paso

Bart watch jaime shouting his sonicwave gun at boulders taking his anger out on the boulders. Jaime growled and fired at a bigger boulder making it shatter to pieces. Bart cover his face (even though he was wearing goggles) with his hands and look at jaime.

"Well that rock got mode. "

Jaime sigh and sat down on the floor looking at his sonicwave gun. Bart smile sadly and went next to jaime sitting down next to him.

"What wrong jaime? "

Bart looked at jaime while jaime growled.

"Nothing. "

Bart smiled and push lightly on jaime.

"Come hermono you can tell me. "

Jaime growled and look at bart.

"NOTHING HAPPENED BART!! "

Jaime got up and fired at a other boulder. Bart blink and look at jaime angrily.

"Well sorry for being concerned for my boyfriend. Whatever, I'm leaving. "

Bart was about to dash away until he was pulled into a hug. Jaime held on bart tightly not wanting him to leave.

"No. I'm sorry bart. I'm just mad at someone that all. I didn't mean to scream at you. I'm sorry. "

Bart sigh and stood there letting jaime hug him. Bart look at jaime and smile at jaime.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have push you. "

Jaime hugged bart more tightly and sigh. Bart turned around and touch jaime face noticing that jaime flinch when he touch his cheek.

"Jaime pull you armor away from your face. "

Jaime sigh and did what he was told reveling his face. Bart gasp and pulled his hands away. Jaime had a bruise on his cheek and a scratch on his lip. Bart look at jaime worried and touch his cheek.

"Who did this. "

Bart look at jaime who grab bart hands and kiss them.

" Nadie mi amor. "

Bart frown and look at jaime.

"Tell me jaime please. "

Jaime sigh and look away from bart face.

"It was just a fight with juan bart. Nothing more. "

Bart gasp and pulled jaime face to look at him.

"What happen. "

Jaime cross his arms and sat down on the floor. Bart follow behind and look at jaime.

"We were arguing about something and no bart I'm not telling you. We were screaming at each other and the scarab kinda snap making me punch him. And no the scarab didn't make me do it I did because he made me snap too. Then we start fighting each other. The teacher's pull us away and gave us detention together. "

Jaime sigh while looking at bart who pulled jaime in a hug Jaime smiled and hug bart back.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been there. "

Jaime smiled and kiss bart forehead.

"Hey it's okay caŕino it wasn't your fault. It was my. "

Also my jaime Reyes. For getting my emotions out.

'Us both hermano. '

Bart kiss jaime who kiss back happily. They stayed like that kissing each other in the deserts with the moonlight on them. Bart pulled back and smiled at jaime who smiled back.

"Come on let go to the justice mountain and see what beast boy and M'gann are doing. "

Jaime said while standing up and pulling bart up too. Bart smiled and nodded his head. Jaime face got cover and flew to the justice mountain with bart behind.

When they got there M'gann was helping zatanna and Artemis with a dress that they were making. M'gann saw bart and jaime and smiled.

"Oh blue, bart. What you guys doing here. "

Jaime watch as zatanna pulled the dress behind Artemis and wave at jaime and bart nervously. Bart smiled and wave back at zatanna not seeing the dress.

"Were just here to look for bb. Is he hear M'gann. "

M'gann nodded and flew next to jaime and bart.

"Ya he in the living room. Come on I'll walk you guys there. "

Jaime heard zatanna casting a spell and saw the dress disappear.

'There up to something. '

Indeed jaime Reyes, I suggest we keep an eye on them.

Jaime nodded his head and follow bart who was talking to M'gann about something.