Peaceful

A/N: Harley beautiful lullaby is ontop. It's very catchy.
____________________________________

They were running trying to find a way out but couldn't. Soon the castle fallen on top of them and everyone close there eyes holding the children close.

"EKAM EHT SREDLUOB OTNI SREWOLF SLATEP!!! "

Batman look up and saw the boulders turn into flowers petals and look up to see zatanna smiling at them. Behind her was M'gann, nightwing, superman, wonder woman, green lantern, and kid flash. They were on spear or M'gann bio ship.

"Is everyone okay? " superman said landing next to batman helping him up.

"Yes were fine. " batman said looking at jaime who was still unconscious.

Superman look at shazam and saw conner unconscious too.

"Conner! " superman flew to him grabbing conner from shazam.

The flash threw the joker to the floor and hal made cuffs on the joker. Batman look at nightwing who took jaime away from him and nodded his head.

"Superman come on! " nightwing said and ran to the bio ship with M'gann behind.

Superman followed with shazam behind too. Hal nodded at batman and flew away with the joker leaving kid flash, wonder woman, and zatanna. Wally went to barry side and look at him.

"Where bart? " barry said remembering that he was unconscious.

Batman turn around and saw selina, harley and ivy leaving the scene with bart and tim.

"Selina where are you going!! " batman yelled getting the ladies attention.

"Home batman! " selina said watching ivy plants swallow them up.

Zatanna gasp and Barry was about to dash to them with wally but batman held them down.

"No. Leave them. They'll come back once their ready. " batman said looking at barry who growled but sigh.

Selina sigh in relief once they were home and watch ivy and harley take bart to there room. Tim look at bart worried and look at his mom.

"Mother..is bart okay? " tim said holding his hands together.

"I'm sure he is. I'm just worried on how he feeling. " selina said rubbing tim hair.

"You mean...about venus. " tim said hugging his mom remembering the joker eating venus and bart screaming no.

"Yes..." selina said kissing tim head and walk to ivy and harley room.

They knock on the door and harley open it with a smile.

"Come on in. " harley said and let them in to see ivy petting bart hair.

"Oh my poor baby....having to watch that monster take away your friend. " ivy whisper while looking at bart.

Bart was sleeping on the bed and ivy smiled when she saw tim. She hug tim and kiss his forehead.

"At least your okay my dear. " ivy said smiling at tim who smile back.

Selina watch her kitten yawn and nodded his head. She went to tim and smiled.

"Okay kitten time to sleep. " she smiled at tim who nodded.

Harley smiled and change her cloth into her pj and smile at selina and tim leaving.

"Night night. " Harley said waving bye to tim and selina

Selina and tim went to selina room because selina was to afraid to leave tim alone and tim agree to sleep with her. Tim change his clothes to pj like selina and crawled in the bed and snuggle next to selina like a baby kitten trying to get warm by it's mother.

Harley smiled and lay down on the bed with ivy doing the same on the other side. Bart was in the middle and harley put her arms under bart and rub his hair singing a lullaby to bart when he whined in his sleep.

'Shhhh hush little baby
Don't say a word
Momma gonna kill for you
the whole damn world
And if they don't
laugh at our jokes
Momma gonna stab out
their god damn throats... '

Ivy fell asleep to harley lullaby hugging bart close. Harley smiled and continue to sing hugging her family close.

' And if they start to run away
Momma gonna paint the streets with blood
And once the blood starts to wash off
Momma gonna blow some more heads off
And if the world still doesn't laugh..'

Selina smiled when tim fell asleep hugging her close to him. Selina sighed and kiss tim head falling asleep too.

'Momma gonna go and poison them
And once the pison does it's job
Momma gonna show you your legacy
And if the world still tries to fight
Momma gonna burn their houses down.....'

Batman look at the joker who was laughing while getting put in his cell. The flash sigh and look at the window worried for his grandson.

'And if you grown up with her smile......momma gonna be...so...proud of...you..'

~Next Day~

Tim woke up with selina gone. Tim start to freak out but sigh when selina came back with breakfast. She smiled when she saw tim awake and pet his hair.

"Time to eat kitten. " she said sitting down and watching one of her pet cats run to tim and lay down on his lap.

Tim chuckle petting the cat head smiling when she purred. Tim got a butter bread and chewing on it.

"How bart? " tim said when he swallow his food down.

"He alright. Be a little bit sad that venus is gone. " selina said petting her cat.

"Ya I don't blame him. He did lost his friend. " tim said looking at selina who nod.

Bart sigh and hug ivy close while she carried him to selina room with harley behind. Harley knock the door and selina open it smiling at her.

"Come in. " she let them in and watch ivy put bart next to tim who held bart close.

Ivy and Harley look at selina who sighed and nodded her head.

"Boys we have something to tell you. " selina said and look at the boys.

Tim sigh and rub bart shoulder.

"Mom....we know....we were hero's. Well use to be." tim said looking at selina.

She sigh and nodded her head.

"Sweetbird. That not all of it. " Harley said looking at bart and tim.

Bart look his mom with tim behind too.

"What do you mean? " bart said holding his hands together.

"Look...we talk to your true mentors and we decided that were going to let you two choose who you want to be with. " ivy said looking at bart and tim.

Bart look at his parents shock but watch as tim stood up.

"Were choose to stay with you mother. " tim said looking at selina who sigh and shook her head.

"It hard to say this to you kitten ...but....were going to take you two back to batman and the flash. " selina said looking at bary and tim sadly

Bart gasp and tim growled. He grab bart hand and push selina, and ivy out the way. Tim grab his suit and threw bart his belt and ran out the house hearing selina, ivy, and harley call out their name. Tim wasn't ready to leave his family.