Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I woke up screaming and thrashing around in the bed, with the blanket tangled around me. I couldn't slip out. I couldn't do a thing. I kept screaming. It immediately woke up Jeff the first time and he tried calming me down. I wouldn't listen to him and I just kept screaming. He tried picking me up but I was moving around too much for him to get a good grip on me. He ran out of the room quickly and I was left on the bed, thrashing and screaming. The blanket acted like the strait jacket and the bed was my cushioned cell room. I don't want to go insane! I can't! 

A couple of moments later, Jack, Hoodie and Jeff came back and started to get me out of the room. I was still thrashing like a lunatic. I yelled at them to let go. I didn't want to but part of me wanted to sit in that room and feel my throat tear apart until I couldn't scream or even breathe anymore. What the hell is wrong with me?! We didn't make it to the stairs so they had to put me down on the floor for a bit. I was still acting crazy. I want to stop. Wh...why can't I stop?! I know I can but then...I can't! Everyone was looking down at me, not sure of what to do. I started screaming, "Let me out! I'm not crazy! Let me out!" What was happening to me?

I saw a tall figure come into my vision and knew it was Slendy. The scared, innocent and small part of me wanted to call for help, to tell him that I'm afraid, but then the crazy, wild and practically possessed part of me wanted for him to go away and if he wouldn't then I would tear off his tentacles one by one. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!? Someone help me....

I started to cry while screaming. I don't want this anymore. I'm being tortured inside my own mind. I want it to end. Please let this end. I started banging my head against the floor, over and over again, hoping to black out with every hit. It hurt. It hurt so much. But this had to end! Even if I end up taking my own life...

I'm not insane...

I'm not...

*Jeff's POV* 

Elizabeth started hitting her head on the floor with a lot of force. I had to stop her or else she'll hurt herself. I reached down to stop her but she shot a quick glare at me and suddenly bit my hand! I yelled out and looked at it. God dammit! She punctured my fucking skin! This had to stop. I ignored my slightly bleeding hand and pinned her down. She struggled under my weight but I wasn't going to give in. She would curse at me, beg me to let her go with sad eyes and then go back to cursing at me. I had no idea what was happening to her but I wasn't about to stand back and watch as she loses it. I called Slender over. "Yo, Slendy," I said, "get that sedative you always use on me!"

"Jeff I cannot," he said, "it's too strong and is only meant for you. If we give her a dose she might die from it."

"I'll take my chances," I growled. 

"But-."

"Get the damn sedative Slender!" I screamed at him. I knew he was going to kick my ass later on for yelling at him like that but this was serious. He quickly teleported away and came back a few seconds later with a syringe. He came around and leaned in close to Ellie. He hesitates for a second and says to me, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded and gave him a serious expression. He sighs, slowly bring the needle close to Ellie's neck and then quickly plunges it in. She stops abruptly and stays still as Slendy put the sedative in. She let her tears drop and she mumbled quickly, "I don't want to go back to sleep. I don't want to dream...please..." Then she passed out as the sedative kicked in. I waited for a while, making sure she was completely unconscious and then got off of her. I sighed in relief and picked her up. I take her to the laboratory and put her in a bed. 

Slendy comes in, faces Ellie's still body and then turns to me. He walks over and says, "I hope it's not too strong for her." I gulped and looked down at her. What happened to her that made her act this way? And what did she dream about just now? She said she didn't want to dream again. Why? I couldn't control myself as I threw a nightstand across the room in rage. I huffed and muttered, "What the hell is going on with her?" Slendy turned around to face me and said, "I think I have an idea..." I looked at him, egging him on to telling me what it was. He looked at Ellie then back at me. He then said one word that sent horrible chills down my spine and through every bone in my body. It wasn't really a word, but a name. A name which belongs to a being who every monster fears. The one and only.......Zalgo.