Chapter 36

*HELLO AGAIN MY FELLOW CREEPS. WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF KILLER PROTECTOR. ENJOY!*

Chapter 36

I stared at the mysterious being, dressed in black and white. He was tall, lean and had a strange outfit. He wore pinstriped black pants, black dress shoes, black suspenders, black and white striped shirt, and black and white feathers on his shoulders. His hair was black, skin pure white, his hands like claws, white eyes, razor sharp teeth and a black and white striped cone nose.

This person had an elated smile and giggled. "My, my," he spoke in a low raspy tone, "what have I stumbled upon?" He giggled yet again and Jeff growled. "Laughing Jack!" he hissed.

"That is my name, don't wear it out," Laughing Jack taunted. Jeff seethed and eyed him in hatred. Laughing Jack saw his look and giggled. "Don't get your panties in a twist, buddy."

"I'm not your buddy and never want to be with the likes of you. Go away before I give you a reason to run!" Jeff snapped.

"Lets not start a fight in front of the girl," Laughing Jack said, "maybe later we can have some fun...!"

"Pfft," Jeff started, "who would want to have a fight with you? You're a total douche bag when it comes to fighting fair."

"I'm only having fun!" Laughing Jack protested, "Besides it's not like I'm the only one who fights dirty."

"At least I don't kick people in the nads and run away like a school girl," Jeff remarked. Laughing Jack chuckled and said, "What else was I suppose to do? 'They stole my purse'! HAHAHA!!!" Jeff groaned and sneered. I looked at the two of them back and forth and finally asked, "Who the hell is he?"

Jeff was about to speak when Laughing Jack interrupted and said, "Forget about my name, doll. Who are you?" I looked at the black and white clown and mumble, "Uh...I'm-."

"None of your business," Jeff said to Laughing Jack and stepped in front of me to protect me. Laughing Jack tsked and said, "Now Jeffery, don't be so rude to the pretty lady!"

"I'm not being rude to her," Jeff growled, "I'm being rude to YOU. Now scram and go stuff your face with cotton candy you stupid clown."

Laughing Jack pouted and said, "Such mean words. Why do you hate me so much?" Jeff glared at him and said, "I only hate you because you're fucking stupid." Laughing Jack smirked and said, "Le gasp. I should be offended but I'm not. Because...I'm Laughing Jack! I don't give fuck! HAHAHA!!!!"

Jeff growled at the sound of his laughter and said, "Just shut up and leave me and Ellie alone! Scram!" Laughing Jack abruptly stopped cackling and gave us a look. He eyed me and smiled. "So Ellie is her name. Elizabeth. What a pretty name for such a pretty girl." He walked closer and Jeff held me back. Laughing Jack chuckled at this and said, "Don't bother trying to keep her from me. Besides, even though she never introduced herself I already know who she is." He looked at me and smirked, "The one and only proxy, am I not correct?" He got a hand by and placed a claw under my chin, tilting my head to look up at him more. "No wonder everyone is after you. Proxy or not...you're pretty cute." I blushed and Jeff snapped at him. "Hands off, you clown creep!" Laughing Jack backed away and raised his hands up in surrender. "Whoa there bleach boy," he started, "no need to get angry. Why so jealous and protective? Unless...."

He thought about it for a couple of seconds and his eyes widened in amusement and shock. He looked at the two of us and gave us a devious smile. "You two are an item, aren't you?" he asked, with glee. Jeff and I look at each other and blush. Laughing Jack cackled and said, "Oh, this is delicious! No wonder Jeff is so protective of you. Jeffery's got a girlfriend! Jeffery's got a girlfriend!"