Chapter 67

*THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO MY BUDDY MollyJungert WHO HELPED ME WITH SOME IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPPY. THANK YOU! YOU REALLY REALLY HELPED OUT A LOT! ALSO, I'M SORRY ABOUT THE SLOW UPDATES. I'M DOING STATE TESTS. T^T SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. I'LL ALWAYS UPDATE UNTIL THE END. YOU WON'T MISS A THING. NOW ENJOY YOUR ADDICTION EVERYONE! :D*

Chapter 67

Jeff's POV

Ellie and I walked along the sidewalk, hand in hand, with our paper bags on our heads. I looked over at her and chuckled at her paper bag. She's so friggin' cute! Oh, my god, I just wanna dip her in chocolate, spread sprinkles on her and then eat her. My mind went blank and I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. But, she really is adorable. She's so short, hands so soft, warm and small in mine and I have a nagging feeling of carrying her like a sack of potatoes. Wait, why potatoes?

"Jeff," I heard Ellie call and I looked down at her. "Where are we going?" she asked me. I thought about that answer and faltered. Shit, I didn't plan where to go. "Um...," I mumbled, "to....space?"

"You didn't think about this did you?"

"Nope," I said and she giggled.I started thinking about ideas, wondering where would be a good place to go. She kept calling my name and I panicked. "Strip club?!" I exclaimed and Ellie suddenly stopped walking.

"What-?"

"Yeah, I'll strip for you!"

"Are you feeling okay-?"

"I'M FREAKIN' OUT!" I shouted. Elizabeth just laughed and grabbed both of my hands, squeezing them gently. "Just relax," Ellie told me, "You don't have to break your brain over this. Just do what comes to mind."

I look down at our hands, feeling jittery. Why am I being so weird right now? I wasn't like this on our first date. Oh wait...? Yes I was. Nevermind.

"Would you like for me to pick?" Ellie asked me. I nodded and she chuckled. "Okay," she started, "Let's go to the park then."

"Isn't it closed at this hour?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and pulled me forward as she said, "What's a closed gate gonna do to stop us?" I stared at her and a devious grin pulled at my mouth. We started making our way to the park until, after fifteen minutes, we saw the gates. Ellie wrapped her hands around the bars and looked up at the spiked ends. "I can't push you up without you nicking yourself on the ends," I stated. She tapped her foot as if thinking and then suddenly gasped. She suddenly pulled me close to her, wrapping her arms around me and then I felt a sudden tingle rush through my head. It only lasted for a split second until my surroundings were clear again and I stumbled slightly. "Oh god, what did you do?" I slurred as I got woozy.

"Teleport, what else?" Ellie said, as if it was a normal thing to me but obviously it isn't. She started walking into the park, leaving me to stumble after her. I nearly face-planted into the snow before the dizziness went away and I caught my balance. I walked up to Ellie as she stood at the edge of a frozen pond. She stuck her leg out to tap the ice with the tip of her shoe and I panicked slightly. "Wait," I blurted, "Don't go on the ice...! Let me help you on."

"I'll be fine," Ellie assured me as she stepped onto the ice and didn't slip. I gulped as she started sliding slowly across the frosted ice. She giggled and held out a hand to me. "Come on! It's fun!" I smiled at her adorable enthusiasm and took hold of her soft hand. I stepped onto the ice and nearly slipped on it. "Why am I not graceful?" I whined. "Because you're too nervous," she answered. Ellie grabbed hold of my hands again and squeezed them, making me calm down and feel warm chills.

"Let's skate a little," she said and held onto me as we slid around awkwardly. I couldn't help but laugh and I said, "We seriously need skates."

"We seriously need to go out during the day, because I can't see shit," Ellie retorted and I chuckled. And, as if she was heard, soft moonlight shined on us. The frozen ice glinted from the frost and we had a better time sliding around on it. We stumbled, slipped and bumped into each other every now and then. Every time we did we'd laugh it off and keep on. Once, I picked Ellie up in my arms and slid around for a while like that, until I lost balance and fell over. I broke her fall, me, on the other hand, suffered from a bruised ass. I couldn't walk correctly for a while.