Chapter 32

*HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER MY LOVELY CREEPS! ENJOY.*

Chapter 32

We set out into town. Jack and Ben went racing off to do their challenge. Masky and Hoodie offered to take care of pirate Sally since obviously Slendy can't do it. And Jeff and I are walking around figuring out where to go for our date. I saw many kids out wearing cute costumes. Everyone tonight was having fun. As I was walking I recognized one house in particular. My house. I miss going there everyday after school. I miss walking through the door only to run upstairs and plop down on my bed to read a good book. Most of all...I miss my parents. I had to go visit them. At least tonight, it is Halloween.

I told Jeff to walk over to my house with me. He kindly obliged. We walked up to the front yard and I immediately got nervous. I wonder if they're even home. Of course they would be. Every Halloween they always stay home to give trick-or-treaters candy. They had to be home, they just had to. I ring the doorbell and wait in silence, the sound of kids cheering and screaming behind me. After a while I thought that they weren't home this time. Maybe they're both busy. Or maybe they're both too distraught to even stay home, especially on a holiday we all used to celebrate together.

Just as a wave of sadness was about to hit I heard the door start to unlock. I looked up and brighten. The door opens and my father is the one to show up. I smiled and so did he. I jumped up on him and gave him a big hug. "Oh my baby girl I've missed you," he says, hugging me and spinning me around. I laugh and say, "I've missed you too! Where's mom?" He was about to answer when a woman stepped out to check the scene. Once she saw me the both of us beamed. "Mom!" I exclaimed and ran in for a hug. She took me into her embrace and slightly cried. "Oh my sweet darling," she said. She pulled back and examined me. "My, my, look at you! You look so beautiful in this costume! And...have you grown muscle?" She squeezes my biceps and I chuckle. 

"Just a little," I said, bashfully, "nothing special." She gave me a smile and then looked to the door. "Who is that outside?" she asked. I turned and beckoned Jeff to come in. He shook his head and gave me a look. I glared and beckoned him again. He shook his head and I groaned. "Excuse me for one moment," I told my parents and walked outside to drag Jeff in. He clawed at the door frame but I managed to pull him in. He grumbled and didn't look at me or my parents. I punched him in the shoulder and he whined. "Jeff, don't be rude," I said and he growled. I looked at my dad and he had a stern look on his face.

"Wait a minute," he muttered. He was silent and then seemed to perk up from a realization. "You're the man who had to take Elizabeth away!" he exclaimed. My mom looked and seemed to change her attitude. Jeff leaned in next to me and said, "This is why I didn't want to come in." I gulped. My parents looked like they were going to pounce on him at any second. I laughed nervously and said, "Um...hehe...n-no he's not...?"

"Elizabeth," my father started, "don't try to cover for him. I recognize a person when I see it." He glares at Jeff and Jeff shifted his feet uncomfortably. My mother walks up to the bleach white killer and seems to be inspecting him. She walked around him and has a curious look. She pokes his cheek repeatedly, making his face twitch every time. My mom finally steps back and says, "What's your name boy?"

"Uh...Jeff," he stammered.

"How old are you?" she asks.

"Eighteen," he answered uneasily.

"Do you go to school," my mom asks, becoming more persistent.

"No," Jeff said, getting a little scared.

"Do you even have an education?" another question from my mom.

"Yes I do."

"Ever enrolled in collage?"