Chapter 62

*PROBABLY LONG. I WAS HAVING TROUBLE THINKING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BUT I DID IT. YESH! I HATE WHEN I GET STUCK YET I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IT'S JUST ARGHHH ASJKKIUAVDVAL IT'S FRUSTRATING. ALSO I KIND OF THINK THIS IS WEIRD BUT AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME BUT THERE'S THIS THING GOING ON CALLED 'JELLIE'. IT'S ELLIE AND JEFF COMBINED INTO A F**KING OTP NAME. PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED THINGS LIKE "JELLIEEEE FOREVAAAAA!" OR HOWEVER IT GOES. AND I'M JUST LIKE WAT? XD IDK I TRY NOT TO LET THOSE KIND OF THINGS GET TO ME BECAUSE I AM THE WRITER SO IT'D BE WEIRD TO FAN OVER MY OWN STORY BUT, GUYS....THAT'S FUDGING AWESOME. JELLIE. OMG IT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT CUTE. JUST WANTED TO GET THAT OUT. AND, IN OTHER WORDS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER. KINDA HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS BUT OH WHALE. ENJOYEH THE STORYEH!*

Chapter 62

I made it out of the woods, making my way back to my house, where Addie and Johanna would pick me up. I got to my house within a few minutes and walked inside. My parents were sitting together talking, cups of brewed coffee in their hands. They noticed me and smiled. "Addie and Johanna are going to be here at any minute," I announced and my mom smiled. "Wonderful! What do you girls plan on doing?"

I sat down on the couch with them and said, "We'll probably derp around at the mall. I've noticed there's a movie coming out today so we all can go see it, since Johanna has been dying to watch it. And we'll have a sleepover. Addie insists it be at her house."

"Make sure to take clothes with you," my dad reminded and I nodded. "I've got a few things to take. I can always borrow one of their clothes anyways." My mom chuckled and replied, "Well, I hope you have fun. I'm sure they'll want to do almost anything with you since its been so long."

I nodded and not a moment later the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and a figure came barreling at me. I screamed and fell back, arms wrapped around me in a great big hug. I looked up to see chocolate brown curls accompany a slightly tanned face. Pink lips formed a big smile and bright eyes sparkled with joy. "Addie," I breathed and she squealed. "Ellie! Oh my gosh I've missed yoouuuu!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

"Alright, alright, calm down and let the girl up before you crush her," I heard another voice say and I look passed Addie's hair to see a dirty blonde haired girl. She wore the same old glasses, still wore the same old low ponytail and had the same gentle yet firm smirk of a tough girl. "Johanna," I said and her smirk turned into a smile.

Addie got up and helped me up. As soon as I stood Johanna pulled me into a hug and I laughed. "I've missed you," she said and squeezed me tighter. I giggled and said, "Me too."

"My gosh, I'm so excited to finally hang out again!" Addie squealed. She was practically shaking from the excitement.

"Don't get too excited," my dad remarked and I rolled my eyes. "We'll behave," I assured and he and my mom nodded while sharing a couple laughs.

"Come on," Johanna said as she let go of me, "Let's go before we miss the movie."

I nodded and turned to my parents. I hugged them both and said my good-byes before joining Addie and Johanna out the door. We all walked to a red Audi S3 Sedan that was parked by my driveway. Addie twirled and said, "Ta da! I present to you my new, luxurious, jaw dropping, ultra, mega, super awesome man hitching car!!!"

"Damn," I mumbled and Johanna chuckled as she got in the the passengers seat while Addie went to take her place at the steering wheel. I got in the back and marveled the fine, black nappa leather seating. Thank god I'm not wearing shorts. It's snowing outside anyways so I definitely wouldn't be wearing shorts! Addie started the engine and it purred to life. She gripped the steering wheel and said, "Let's joy ride this baby!"

"We only have twenty minutes left to get to the theater," Johanna stated and Addie quickly said, "Nevermind," before stepping on the gas and making me fly into my seat. She took sharp turns and jerky stops before we finally saw the theater in the distance. "We still have time," Johanna called and Addie whooped in victory. Once we got into the parking lot that's where the real challenge began. The lot was nearly packed and barely any spaces were left. Whenever we found one another car would take it before Addie drove one inch towards it. We all groaned until I spotted a space ahead of us. "There!" I shouted and Addie fist pumped. But our smiles faded when another car turned the corner and started driving towards the empty spot.