Chapter 68

*CHAPTERS MAY BE LONG FROM NOW ON. SORRY IF THIS CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR SOME READERS. THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE THIS STORY IS ALMOST REACHING ITS END. -audience aw's- I KNOW I KNOW. BUT THAT WON'T BE FOR A WHILE! JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW. STAY CREEPY, MY FRIENDS!~*

Chapter 68

Elizabeth's POV

As soon as I woke up, my head pounded with aching pain and I felt so much fatigue. "God dammit Jeff," I moaned painfully as I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor, making the pain intensify. I just laid there and whined continuously, until there was a knock on my door and my mother stepped in. "Honey are you okay?" she asked me, gently. I shook my head for no and she helped me onto my feet. "You look terrible," my mother dead-panned.

"Thanks Ma," I grumbled and she chuckled. She went downstairs to get me some pain killers as I stayed in my room, sitting on the edge of my bed. I have a wicked hangover. Holy Jebus... Wait, what? I don't even know anymore.

I groaned and waited for my mother to come back. She came back with a glass of water and two pills. "Here, honey," she said and handed me the water and pills. I took the pills one at a time and sipped water every time. I sighed and placed the glass of water on my nightstand. "What time is it," I asked as I stretched my arms and legs.

"It's twelve in the afternoon," my mom answered. I nodded and massaged my temples. I took a deep breath and sighed gruffly. My mom gave me a weird look and leaned down to my face. I just stared at her as she eyed me and she suddenly gasped. "Why do I smell alcohol on your breath?!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened and I panicked. "Ma, I have no idea what you're talking about," I lied nervously. She leaned down more and ordered, "Breathe out."

"What no I-!"

"Breathe dammit," she demanded. I pouted as I breathed out and she sniffed. She frowned hard and said, "Yep, you definitely drank something. What did you have?" I tried thinking back on it and answered, "Vodka...rum...and half a bottle of wine."

"Why half?"

"You want me to drink a whole bottle?" I exclaimed slightly. She gave me a look and I finished, "I shared the other half with Jeff."

"Now that makes more sense," she remarked, "He made you drink?"

I shook my head and muttered, "He stole from a liquor shop and I couldn't let him drink all of the alcohol because I'd be dragging him around by the end of the night."

"Did he do anything to you? Any...kinky stuff-?"

"No, mom! God, no!" I squealed.

"I'm only asking," she retorted. "When did you two go out anyway?"

"While you and dad were sleeping...."

"Elizabeth!" She scolded. "Meh," I whined and put a pillow in my face. I looked up and she was shaking her head. She looked around as if someone might be eavesdropping and she whispered, "I'm disappointed with you but I'm going to go easy on you and not tell your father. And, to be safe, try not to breathe out when you're close to him. He's a bloodhound when it comes to alcohol. If he finds out then you'll be begging for me to do the punishing."

I nodded and she patted my head gently. "So you're not going to punish me?" I asked her. She smirked before saying, "I think your hangover is enough punishment." She gave me a sweet smile then walked out of my room, leaving me alone. I sighed and laid back down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes I got up and changed out of my night clothes. I dressed into some jeans, a T-shirt and some worn sneakers. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my hair so it wouldn't look like a birds nest, not that it did...