The Truth Hurts

Ally's Pov:

Hey, my name is Ally, Ally Dawson. I'm 17 years old, and guess what. I have a 2 year old daughter. That's right i'm a teenage mother. I had little Emily Marie Dawson on December 29,2011. The same day as her father's birthday. You maybe wondering if her father is in her life. Well he isn't. But that's only because I didn't tell him. He had no clue why I left Miami. I just didn't want to ruin his life. His name is Austin Moon. Well that was 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure he forgot about me. Now I have to move back there with my daughter because my mother and father think that he should be told face to face. Their exact words we're 'I think that Austin should know about Emily, he's the father, we're moving back to Miami, so you can do it face to face, no matter how long it takes you, you'll have to tell him whether you like it or not'. Gosh this is going to be very suprising to him.

End Of POV

Ally and her family land in Miami and move back into their old house that is right next to her bestfriend Trish's house.

Ally:*Unpacking her and Emily's things*

Emily:*Playing with a baby doll*

Daniella:Need help little sis?

Ally:Please?

Daniella:Sure and I bought help.

Ally:Who-*Sees Trish* Oh My God Trish I missed you!

Trish:Hey girl! *Hugs Ally* Is that Emily?

Ally:*Smiles* Yup.

Trish:Wow she's so big.

Ally:Emily come here.

Emily:*Goes over to Ally* Yes Ma-ma?

Ally:Say hi how to your Auntie Trish.

Emily:Hi, Awntie Trish.

Trish:Awe she's adorable.

Daniella:Well are we going to un-pack.

Ally:Yeah.

Ally, Daniella, and Trish unpack.

{The Next Day}

Ally's POV:

I woke up saw that it was raining outside. I get up and take a shower then put on a pair of my white skinny jeans and a sky blue t-shirt that says 'One In A Millon' and a pare of my black wedges. I really didn't want to go to school but I had to. I gave Emily a kiss on her head then I left out and walked to school with Trish.

End of POV

{At School}

Ally and Trish walk into the school and people are staring at Ally.

Ally:*Whispers to Trish*People are staring at me.

Trish:*Whispers back*Don't worry about it.

Ally:*Walks to the main office with Trish*

Lady:How may I help you girls.

Ally:Hi, i'm Ally and I just transfered back here an I need is a class schedule and a locker.

Office Lady:Here you go.*Hands her the stuff*

Ally:Thank you.*Goes to class with Trish*

Ally's POV:

I got my class schedule and I only have 3 periods with Trish. I head to first period with Trish and notice that people aren't staring at me any more. I sit in a seat behind Trish and start taking the notes that are on the board. I hear someone run into the room and look up. Oh no it's Austin.

End Of POV

Austin:*Burst in the Classroom*I'm here.

Mr.Dale:Your late too, now go take your seat Mr.Moon.

Austin:Ok, gosh.*Goes to seat, next to Ally but doesn't notice her*

Mr.Dale:Ok class if you didn't know we have a new student Ms. Allison Dawson, who came back here to Marino Highschool.

Austin:*Thinks: Ally?!?!?*

Mr.Dale:Ms.Dawson, raise your hand so that everyone can see you.

Ally:*Raises Hand*

Austin:*Looks Over*Ally?!?

Ally:Heyyy.

Mr.Dale:No talking class. Now finish writing the next slide of notes.

Austin:*Whispers to Ally*Where have you been for the past 2 years?

Ally:*Whispers back*Uh... New York.

Austin:Why. At least tell me why we broke up.

Ally:Beacuse I had to goto New York.

Austin:But why?

Ally:Because, it's what was best for us then.

Austin:What do you mean? Things were great for while we were dating, until one day you leave telling me in a note.

Ally:It's really hard to explain.

Austin:Just tell me.

Mr.Dale:Ok, class you will be doing a project with the person next to you it's due friday. You'll have to research an animal and write about them in five paragraphs.

Austin:When do you want walk on it?

Ally:After school to get it over with.

Austin:Ok then, my house or your's?

Ally:Mine-*Remember's Emily* Your's.

Austin:Well it's settled.

*Bell Rings*

Mr.Dale:Class dismissed.