Chapter 17

Ally's Pov:"Hey"I say as I call my friend Alex. "hey Ally, what's up". "Oh nothing"I say as I plop onto my made bed. "So how has it been in Miami so far"? "Nothing has really happened, all we do was unpack the house". "Oh, so are you anxious to get to school and see your best friend and Austin"? "Yeah, I guess i'm anxious to see my best friend, but I don't know about Austin because I don't really know how he'll react when he sees me". "What do you mean"? "Well, I didn't really give him an proper explaination on why I left Miami in the first place, two years ago". "I guess i'd be nervous to see Austin too". "Yeah, well i'll talk to you in the morning Alex". "Ok, night Ally". "Night Alex"I say then I hang up. I hadn't thought about how it would be if I saw Austin. I mean i'm going back to Marino High which i'm pretty sure he still goes to. So there is no doubt that i'll see him there. I guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

The next morning I wake up and take a shower. "Breakfast is ready"I hear my mom call from the kitchen. I get dressed into my grey skinny jeans, my white crop top and a blue cardigan to top it off. After I put on my socks that had hearts on them I put on my blue converse. As I walk downstairs I see Daniella already in the kitchen. She's usually the last one ready. "Ready Ally"Daniella asks grabbing her bag. "Yeah"I say as I pull my hair over to my left shoulder. "You not eating breakfast Allison"My mom ask peeking out of the kitchen. "No thanks mom i'm not hungry"I admitted. I was nervous about seeing Austin. But also excited to see Trish.

As me and Daniella walk into the school hall we notice it's empty. "See now we're late"Daniella says as we walk to the office. We get our schedules and our locker then part our ways as I walk to my class room. I get more and more nervous as I inch closer and closer to class room 305. I walk in and i'm greeted by my teacher . "Class we have a new student here with us"Mr. Howard starts off as the class looks up. "Her name is Allison Dawson and she is a former student here at Marino High". I scan the class room and see Austin sitting in his seat looking down listening to music. I start to get more nervous. What will he do if her see's me. "Ally!"I hear some one scream. I look to see my bestfriend Trish running toward me. I open my arms and we hug. Wow, how I missed her so much. She's like my own personal diary that is one in a million. I smile at her after we break from our hug. "Ms. De La Rosa"Mr. Howard says to Trish. "Sorry , but I haven't seen my bestfriend in a year"Trish says. "I guess exceptional this once"Mr. Howard says. Me and Trish one more time then we take our seats next to each other.

"Did you miss me"I say smiling at Trish. "Did I?"Trish says. "So what have I missed?"I ask I take a glance a Austin then quickly fix my stare at Trish. I guess she caught my glance because she then said. "Ally, he's taken". "By who"I ask. "Lexi Reed, you know the one who claimed to be your 'Real Friend'". "I knew I couldn't trust her"I say with my face looking a little annoyed. "What else"I say. "Well now Austin is one of the 'Populars' since he joined the basketball team and he's the captin"Trish informs me. "Wow, alot has changed". "There's more to it though, that's not the only thing that has changed"Trish says as I look around the class room.

End Of POV