Chapter 10:

|Ok guys, trust me the story might seem boring now but it gets better after this chapter! I know because I have this story on Fanfiction and people say they love it, so just give it a try for a little bit longer! |

It's been a week since Austin and Ally kissed. After the kiss Austin has gotten even closer and Austin and Emily have been bonding even Austin still has no clue that Emily is his daughter. Ally has develop even more feelings for Austin and so has Austin.

{In Ally's Bedroom}

Ally's POV:Since me and Austin hanged out mostly everyday this week, Austin and Emily had some bonding time. Even though, Austin and I kissed last week we haven't really talked about it. The day after the kiss we just hanged out and it really didn't come up and that how it was for the next few days leading up to now. It might have been last week but, I still remember that day by detail. I remember, the way he stared into my eyes. And the way his brown eyes melted me when I looked in them, just the same as his soft but passionate kiss. It was magical. "Are you"? I hear Trish say snapping me out of my train of thought.

End Of POV

Ally:Sorry, what did you say?

Trish: When are you going to tell Austin?

Ally:Tell Austin what?

Daniella:That you have even more feelings for him since the kiss, and you want to be with him.

Ally:Dani, it's not that easy.

Trish:It's only as easy as you make it, Ally and your making it hard.

Ally:How am I making it hard?

Trish:You're acting like he doesn't know that you have feelings for him and you try keep it a secret from him.

Ally:It's just...what if he doesn't feel the same way back anymore.

Daniella:Trust me,he feels the same way you not see the way he looks at you.

Ally:I know, I guess that was a stupid thing to say.

Trish:Just promise me the next time you talk to Austin you will tell him.

Ally:Ok, deal.*Shakes Trish's hand*

*Ally's phone ring*

Ally:*Answer's it*Hey Austin.

Trish:*Grins at Ally, then mouths 'Tell him'*

Ally:*Mouth's back 'Not now'*Hey Austin, do you want to hang out today with Trish, Daniella, and I?

Austin:Sure, can Dez come?

Ally:Sure, meet us at the beach at 3?

Austin:Cool, see you then. Bye.

Ally:Bye.*Smiles the hangs up*You guys want to goto the beach?

Daniella:Heck yeah!

Trish:Woah the beach.

Daniella:Wait who's watching Emily.

Ally:My mom is today since I watched her yesterday so she could goto the spa.

Trish:We should take Emily to playground tomorrow after school.

Ally:That's a great idea.

Daniella:Ugh guys, it's 2:00 we should get ready now.

Trish:Well why are we just sitting here lets go.

Ally's POV: By the time we finished getting ready it was 2:45 so we just left out for the beach. I wore a red, white, and blue striped bikini. Trish wore a cheetah print bikini and Daniella wore a sky blue bikini. Once we arrived to the beach I instantly spotted Austin and his red headed friend Dez. I was greeted by Austin with a hug and him saying 'Hey, you're here!'. Once Daniella, Austin, and Dez go into the water me and Trish chat.

End Of POV

Trish:So are you going to tell him now?

Ally:Yeah, once he gets out of the water I ask him if wants to take a walk on the beach and from there i'll tell him everything.

Trish:Even, Emily?

Ally:I won't tell him that until we are offically dating or if we get close enough that I feel like i'm doing the right thing.

Trish:Well atleast your telling him.

Ally:So I have a question for YOU.

Trish:What is it?

Ally:You like Austin's friend Dez don't you.

Trish:How could I like him? I just met him.

Ally:But you we're in his kindergarten class.

Trish:Yeah and I used to hate him because he always broke my crayons.

Ally:Sounds like he liked you too.

Trish:Really? I mean I don't like him, sure he might have cute Red hair and a smile that can melt some one but that doesn't mean I like him.

Ally:Just do this one thing for me. Ask yourself when your around him do you feel butterflies, and does he make you feel like you the only one in the room with him. That's how I knew I liked Austin and he liked me too.

Trish:I guess your right, I'll try it.

Ally:I'm always right.

Ally/Trish:*laugh*

*Moments Later*

Ally's POV: I start to get nervous once I see Daniella, Dez and Austin getting out of the water. It was finally time for me to confess to Austin about my feelings towards him. As they inched even more near me and Trish, I became more anxious to get this over with. Trish smiles at me and Daniella grins as Austin stands next to me. "Hey Austin, wanna go for a walk" I say to Austin and he nods in agreement "Sure" he replies back as we walk away from our group of friends. "So, why did you bring me on this walk" Austin asks me as he stops walking and stands in front of me. "Austin, I have to tell you something" I take a deep breath and give myself a small peep talk 'Come on Ally you can do this'. "Austin, I-I love you and I haven't stopped loving you since I left you and i'm sorry that I probably broke your heart when I left without telling you why, but I came back Austin and I still have feelings you more feelings then I've ever had for anyone else and you probably don't feel the same but-"Just before I could finish my sentence Austin's soft lips we're on mine and all i could feel was butterflies and sparks and just happiness. I felt like I was the only girl in the room with him. And he just melted me with his warm passionate kiss. As we pulled away we just stood standing there in silence for a few second's but the silence was the ended by someone that I did not know.

End Of POV

?:Babe*Runs up to Austin*

Austin:Kira what are you doing here?

Kira:You told me that we're here with friends so I just came to see you.

Austin:Oh, well this is my friend Ally.

Ally:*Standing there in shock*

Kira:Well i'm going to get a smoothie come on.*Pulls Austin toward the Smoothie shack with her*

Ally's eye's feel with tears and tries to hold them in but fails and they all come out llike a waterfall.