Chapter 36

~Ally's POV~

Putting my Health textbook into my backpack, I tap my fingers on the desk, anxiously waiting to get out of here. I was currently in last period, and it was getting pretty boring.

Our teacher, Ms. Lids was telling us about the inside parts of our body, but thankfully there was only a few minutes until last bell.

I huff a breath, as she assigns us our homework.

Today has been pretty stressful.

First I had to find someone, last minute, to babysit Emily since Austin was no where to be found so I had no way of getting in contact with Mimi. On top of that, my dad is working over time tonight, so I have no one to take me to Emily's doctor's appointment. And there was also a PopQuiz today, that i'm pretty sure I failed.

I run a hand through my hair, just as the last bell rings.

Grabbing my bag, I get up making my way out of the classroom, before being stopped by someone grabbing my wrist lightly.

I turn around to see who it was.

"Hey, uhm. I- uh, was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?"I wasn't sure what his name was. But I had seen him around the school before, and in about 2 other of my classes.

"I'd love too, but i've been really busy lately. Sorry."I tell him with an apolegetic look.

He just nods understandingly and lets go of my wrist. "It's cool."He says, before walking away.

I can't help but feel bad for some odd reason.

I shake the thought out of my head, before leaving out of the classroom and towards my locker.

...

I hold Emily's tiny hand in mine, as we make our way down the hall to the office that the doctor was leading us to.

"Mommy, I hungry"Emily says looking up at me.

"Don't worry, baby."I tell her."We'll get food after we leave here."

"With Austin?"She asks with hopeful eyes.

"I-"I start before being cut off by her doctor.

"Hello, Ally."She greets and I reply with a 'hi'. "And hello there to you, Emily."She says, bending down to her height.

Emily smiles at her and waves.

...

After Emily gets her check up, and some blood taken, it's finally over. I put Emily's jacket back on as her doctor comes back into the room.

"I'll send her paper work over to the hospital, and they'll check to see if everything is ok with her blood, but overall she looks fine. Everything's going great, and she's healthy."Mrs. Reed, her doctor informs.

"Well thank you, Mrs. Reed."I say, as I pick up Emily.

"No problem, Ally."She gives me a warm smile.

"See ya."I say, walking out of the room.

Since we had to took the bus here, we have to wait for it to come again. And just by luck, we make the bus just as we step out of the Doctor's office.

...

The sunsets as I lay back in my bed with my guitar in my hands.

After getting home I fed Emily and I before putting her to bed. It was about 9 O'clock right now, and I still haven't started on my homework.

I strum a few chords, as I look over at my phone again. I texted Austin and he still hasn't replied back. That was little over an hour ago, and i'm sure he won't be answering anytime soon.

I sit up a bit more, making myself comfortable.

Danielle was downstairs with one of her friends, and my parents were still at work. Well, mom gets yoff in about an hour, but dad is working until midnight.

As I grow even more bored, and not feel the need to bother with my homework right now, I decide to practice the song that I was going to sing this friday for the third part of the Singing Contest.

It was called 'Two Is Better Than One'. It was a song by Boys Like Girls.

"I remember what you wore on the first day.

You came into my life and I thought hey

You know, this could be something."I sing.

Just then my phone rings.

I sit my guitar next to me on the bed and reach over for my phone.

"Hello?"I answer.

"Ally, help me."

A/N:Ahhhh! What do you think is gonna happen? Oh, the cliffhangers ;)

Ok, so I had a question on when is Ally gonna tell Emily about Austin being her father. Well it's coming up soon with a whole lot of other stuff/drama.

Have anymore questions? Comment them in the review section! Also, review whether you liked this chapter or not! Sorry if it was a bit boring! But remember what I said last time ;)