Chapter 31

A/N:Ok, so you guys must kinda be a little confused. I was reading some of the chapter's and realized. Daniella, Emily and Ally's parent's got into a car accident but only Emily got hurt, where as though, she was at the point of dying. Well, as I said. She lost alittle bit of blood, and since she's so young and little, it was alot to her. Soo, that's why they weren't as hurt as her. But they did have some cuts and bruises. Since that's all cleared up, let's get to the basics.

I know, you're probably thinking 'what does a singing competition has to do with Ally, Austin and Emily and the whole situation between them'. Well, i'm gonna give you some spoliers for the future chapters. The singing competition is where Lexi comes in. There's gonna be a whole lot of Drama with her and Ally, which the competition just adds onto. Secrets are revealed, Mistakes are made, There's gonna be some Misunderstandings, Family issues, and someone will reach their breaking point. Also in the future chapters,there will be some with Ally's friend Alex will be in it.

So i'm pretty excited to start typing the future chapters, as you can see. And don't worry, there will be some Auslly. Austin will get closer to Emily. And Trish will get a love intrest.

Now i'm gonna stop babbling and get to the new chapter. Without further ado Chapter 31 of The Truth Hurts. Enjoy.

~~~~~

Ally's POV:

"Yeah, you have an beautiful voice"Austin adds. his comment making me slightly blush.

"Thanks, Austin."I smile, and tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Austy, you're here!"I hear someone say, in a annoying quirky voice. Right away I could tell it was Lexi. "I didn't know you were gonna come for me. I thought you were busy."

"Well, I wasn't gonna come but-"Austin said, before getting cut off.

"Lexi Reed."The music teacher calls.

"I don't care. Just come on and see me perform."Lexi says, whilst pulling Austin over away with her.

I see Austin mouth 'sorry' before sitting in one of the theater chairs, and Lexi goes on to stage.

"I'll be performing 1+1 by Beyonce."Lexi announces.

I didn't stay for the audition though, i went straight back to the hospital to be with Emily. Plus, why would I stay anyway? I don't like her...

As I make my way to Emily's hospital room with Trish, i'm stopped by one of Emily's doctors.

"Ms. Dawson, I have good news for you."She begins.

"What is it?"I ask, getting really happy. I really hope Emily's okay, even though the Blood Transfusion worked, they still had to do tests, which worried me.

"Well, Emily's fine. And, she can go home tonight, but since she just got her transfusion yesterday she gonna need to stay in bed."He informs.