Chapter 5

Ally:*Take a deep breath the opens the door*What are you doing here Austin.

Austin:I want to talk.

Ally:Talk about what?

Austin:About what you said last nigh at the hospital. Was that true?

Ally:*Looks Away*

Austin:Was it?

Ally:*Fixes her stare back at Austin then look down*Yes Austin it is.

Austin:Well can we talk about it.

Ally:There's nothing to talk about.

Austin:Yes there is Ally, why are you keep pushing me away when I just want to help.

Ally:Come in.*Goes inside with Austin and shuts the door*Ok what do you want to know?*Sits on the living room chair*

Austin:*Sits down too*What happened?

Ally:I got pregnant while we we're dating and I didn't want to ruin your life because of the fact that I was pregnant so I talked my parents into moving us to New York.

Austin:So the baby is mine?

Ally:*Looks away again*

Austin:Is she?

Ally:*Lies*No, I cheated on you.

Austin:You what?!? You cheated on me, oh my god you....you slut.....Leave me alone forever!*Leaves*

Ally:*Starts crying*

Ally's POV: I can't believe he said that to me. But I guess anyone would say that to me if I told them that. But the only reason I just lied to him like that is because I don't want his life to be ruined. Iw ant him to go to college next year. I want him to have a great life and not stress over having a kid. I might regret lying to him like I just did because he hates me but I only did it so that he can live his life. As I continuously cry I hear a knock on the door. This should be Trish this time I quickly wipe my tears so I could hide the fact from my bestfriend that I have been crying. But I didn't do a good job because she saw right though it.

End Of POV

Trish:Ally, what's wrong.

Ally:I told Austin.

Trish:Don't tell me he said that he didn't want to be part of the baby's life.

Ally:I told him that I did have a baby and that's why I left. Then he asked is he was the father and I lied and said that I cheated on him.

Trish:Then what happened?

Ally:*Crys*He called me a slut and he said he hated me and to never talk to him ever again.

Trish:Oh My. Why didn't you just tell him that he's the father?

Ally:I didn't want to ruin his life Trish.

Trish:I understand, but remember if you ever need anything you can come to me.*Hugs Ally*

Ally:Thanks Trish.

Trish:Well i'll go get Emily and bring her in here.

Ally, Trish and Emily watch the movie 'The Princess And The Frog' until Ally's mom get back.

Trish:Well I better get going. See you in school tomorrow Ally.

Ally:See you!

Trish:*Leaves*

Ally:*Put's Emily in her crib then goes to bed*

Authors Note:Hey Guys! I just wanted to know if you liked my story or not and if I should continue it on here. I hope you liked it! It gets better within each chapter. And i'm already working on chapter 25, so i'll be updating everyday! K BYE!