Chapter 11:

Ally's POV:I just stood there in shock. Was this really happening to me? After I poured my heart out to him. I guess, I was just to late to tell him. Now he's over me. You would think that he would mention having a girlfriend to me. Instead he kept on leading me on, and making my feelings for him grow more. And now i'm broken. I quickly, wipe my tears away and walk over to my friends. I see Trish just staring at something. When I look to see what she's staring at I see Austin and Kira holding hands talking. I walk up to Trish and she could see by the expression on my face that it didn't go well.

End Of POV

Trish:What happened?

Ally:I told him.*Fake laughs*And guess what, he kissed me.

Trish:What?!

Ally:Yep. The next thing you know his little girlfriend over there pops up and everything is ruined.

Trish:Oh My God.

Ally:Where's Dani, I want to leave.

Trish:Here she comes*Points to Daniella*

Daniella:*Walks up to Ally and Trish*Ready to go?

Ally:Wouldn't be happier to.*Looks back at Austin and Kira then leaves with Daniell and Trish*

-That Night-

Ally's POV:Once I got home I went straight to bed. I didn't feel like eating dinner, or trying to act fine when i'm not. I just got into bed and curled up with Emily. She's really the only thing that can make me happy right now.

End Of POV

-The Next Morning-

Ally's POV:I woke up this morning to a text from Austin. It said 'Hey Ally, can you meet me at the park in 5 so we can talk -Austin'. I really didn't want to, but I really wanted to hear what he wanted to say. I just threw on a dress and my converse. Once I get there I notice Austin sitting on the bench next to the pond

End Of POV

Ally:*Walks over to Austin*Hey.

Austin:Hey Ally, can we talk?

Ally:*Sits down next to him*Sure what about?

Austin:About what happened yesterday.

All:Oh that, what about it?

Austin:Ally don't act like that, you and I both know that we kissed.

Ally:Yeah and YOU knew that you had a girlfriend.

Austin:Ally, I was going to tell you about it.

Ally:When? After or before we kissed?

Austin:Ally, the only reason why I was dating Kira was to get over you.

Ally:So your over me now?

Austin:No Ally, i'm not over you and I never was. Ally, I want to be with you.

Ally:So you and Kira are broken up?

Austin:Not yet exactly, but i'm meeting her later to tell her that it's over.

Ally:Good bye Austin.*Leaves*

Austin:Man, I really messed up.

-With Ally-

Ally:*Playing with Emily*

Trish:*Walks in*Hey Ally.

Ally:Hey Trish, what are you doing here?

Trish:I came to take you somewhere.

Ally:Sorry, I can't i'm watching Emily.

Ally's Mom:*Walks in*Don't worry I can watch her, go with Trish.*Smiles*

Ally:Ok*Gets up*

Trish:No no no, go get dressed into something formal but not too formal.

Ally:Why where are you taking me?

Trish:Just trust me on this one, Ally.

Ally:Alright.

Ally's POV:I don't know why but my mom and Trish are acting pretty strange. I wonder where Trish is taking me. As long as it takes my mind off of Austin i'll be fine because he is driving me crazy right now. I put on a blue dress and a pair of my black wedges. Then I, head out with Trish and Daniella. Once we got there I got blindfolded by Trish which made me even more nervous then I was. What did she do?

End Of POV