Chapter 21

Ally's POV:"Austin?!"I say surprised. "What are you doing here?". "Your parents invited us for dinner"Mr. Moon says barging into the conversation. "So you're the new family that moved in next door?"I ask slightly confused. "Mr. Moon nods as I try to digest the new news. "Come in"I say moving out of the way. Oh Crap! Why didn't my mom tell me this earlier, I have a one year old in the living room that looks exactly like Austin. If couldn't see that you we're ethir blind, completely stupid, or trying to deny the fact of the resemblance.

"Mom, a word"I say leading her to the kitchen after picking up Emily in my arms. "Yes, honey"She asks once the kitchen door closed. "Why didn't you tell me that you invited AUSTIN'S family"I say trying my best to keep my voice lowered. "I'm just as suprised as you, I didn't know that it was them. When I went over there I only talked to Mike, and I didn't reconigze him."My Mother explains.

"Well, how do we hide the fact that Emily looks like a girl version of Austin, what do we tell them if they ask"I ask my with worried in my voice seaching for anwers. "We'll just wait to see what happens"My mom says and with that she lft out of the kitchen. It took me a few second to process what my mom just told me.

'We'll just wait to see what happens'. The words my mom just said swam trough my head. She was never the type to let things just fall into place. She ALWAYS had a plan. As panick arose onto my face, I can here my name being called. And it stopped all the panick that was sworming inside my head.

"Ally what's taking so long"I her my mom call from the dining room. "Coming"I say as I pick up Emily and then head to the dining room. Once I gt there I notice everyone is seated. And the only seat available was near no other than...Austin. I sigh as I sit Emily in her high chair that was inbetween my parents. Then I take my seat next to Austin. That's when all of the questions started to swarm in.

"So when did you guys get back"Mr. Moon asks as my mom passes around the Mashed potatoes. "Just a few days ago"My father replies as he takes one of the medium rare stakes off of the plate. "Wow, so you guys are just as new neighbors as we are"Mrs. Moon said scooping a bit of Mashed Potatoes onto her plate. "Basically"Daniella says taking a sip of her water.

"So who is this presious litlle thing over here"I hear, Mrs. Moon or shall I say Mimi, say before taking a sip of her water. I look at my mom with a look that says 'What do we do now', but before she could respond I take matters into my own hands. The truth was going to get out sooner than later. Sure part of me was saying 'Let it get out later' but i'm not going to listen to that side for once.

"She's my daughter"I say finally speaking up after a second passes causing Mimi to choke on her water."I'm sorry what did you say"I hear her say as she turns to face be from the end of the table. "She's my daughter."I say again making sure she heard me. I glance over to see Austin's facial expression. It was filled with so many expressions that I couldn't read them all. It was covered with Confusion, Worry, Shock, and Suspicion. I watch as he look at me then Emily then back at me. Dammit! Did he figure it out?

The rest of the dinner was ok I guess because no one questioned whether Austin was the father or not. During dinner Emily feel asleep so I had to take her to her crib, before rejoin my family and our guest. As the dinner dragged to to an end my parent thought it would be a good idea for them to stay for a glass of wine. Austin's parents of course.

"Wanna take a walk?"I hear Austin say. "You? Want to take a walk with me? I thought you hated me?"I say acting surprised. "I'm not mad at you Ally, I was just mad at you at that moment"He confesses. "Oh..."I say not knowing what to say. "So what about that walk"Austin says with a small smirk on his face. "I guess, I have nothing to do at this very moment"I say grabbing my leather jaket off of the hook. "Should we tell them"I ask looking back at our parents. "Nah, we're not going that far"Austin says opening the door for me.

End Of POV