Chapter 6:

{The Next Morning}

Ally's POV: I woke up this morning and I didn't want to go to school at all. All I could do is replay what Austin said to me in my head over and over and over again. I wish none of this ever happened. It ruined my life and my relationship with Austin. The only good thing that I got out if it was Emily. I just wish that things could go back to normal. After I take my shower i put on a Red and Black plaid button down shirt with a white tank top underneath. A pair of my semi-ripped black skinny jeans and my red Toms' shoes. And I put my hair in a messy bun. I really didn't care how I looked today. it's not like i'm trying to impress someone. After I finished getting dressed I leave out for school and walk to school.

End Of POV

{At School With Ally; First Period}

Ally:*Walks into class with Trish then take's her seat*

Austin's POV:

I feel bad about what I said to Ally yesterday. Yes I was mad about her cheating on me and getting pregnant in the process but I feel like there is something that she is not telling me. Even though I said what I said yesterday I really didn't mean any of it. I don't think that Ally is a slut because she wouldn't cheat on anyone. She has had it happen to her why would she do it to someone else, plus she's not like that. And I don't want Ally to leave me alone for forever. I want Ally in my life as my girlfriend or as my bestfriend. I just miss her personality, her positivity, her beautiful eyes, her goregous face and her soft glossy lips she had when we kiss.After I finished blabbling about her I notice that she is right next to me. She looks amazing even when she's not trying to. Gosh I should apologize now. Right when I was about to say something I hear the bell ring and Mr. Dale say 'Classed Dissmissed' I guess I was daydreaming all period long.

End Of POV

Dez:Hey Austin do you want to study after school for Mr. Dale's test.

Austin:What test?

Dez:The test he just told us about after we copied the notes for the test.

Austin:Oh, I wasn't paying attention, i was thinking about something.

Dez:All period long?

Austin:Yeah.

Dez:It must be impotant.

Austin:It is. Gotta go man i'll see you after school.

{With Ally at Trish's Locker}

Ally:I just can't stop thinking about him Trish.

Trish:If I was your friend I would tell you to forget about him, but i'm your bestfriend so i'm going to tell you to talk to him.

Ally:Thanks for the advice Trish, i'll go find him.*leaves to find Austin*

Trish:Oh, young love.*Smiles then shuts her locker.

{With Ally}

Ally's POV:

I was looking all around the school looking for Austin but I could not find him. As i was heading  back to my locker to get my books out for second period, I saw boy with beach blonde hair waiting at my locker and I knew it was Austin. Why was he there. I thought that he never wanted to talk to me ever again. It doesn't why he's there though I just need to talk to him.

End Of POV

Ally:*Walks up to her locker*

Austin:Ally, hey I want to talk to you.

Ally:I want to talk to you too.

Austin: I just want to say that I had no right saying what I said to you yesterday and I didn't even mean what I said Ally, it was just in the heat of the moment and I was so angry and what i'm trying to say is i'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

Ally:I do forgive you. And I just wanted to say I shouldn't have did what I did. And iit was wrong for me to do and i'm sorry can you ever forgive me?

Austin:Of course I can.

Ally:Friends?

Austin:Friends!

Auslly:*Hug*

*Bell Rings*

Ally:I think we should get to class.

Austin:Me too.

Auslly:*Go to class*