Chapter 29

Ally's POV:I woke up, to see Emily still asleep, in my arms. I then remember last night. When Austin came. How the doctor said Emily was fine. And how Austin stayed the night, even though he didn't have to. Austin. That reminds me. Where is he? I look over to where he was last night, on the other side of Emily, but there was no sign of him. I then get up and knock on the bathroom door, and there was no answer. Where could he be?

I walk back over to the bed, where I see Emily slightly waking up. "Mommy?"She calls for me. "Here I am, sweetie."I say, as I sit down next to her, and give her a hug. I turn on the TV, to cartoons for Emily, before I pick up my phone to text Austin.

"I'm back."Someone announces. I turn my head to look towards the door, to see Austin walking in with Coffee, and a brown bag. "Hey, where'd ya go?"I ask, whilst he takes a seat on the end of the hospital bed. "Well..I went to the store."He informs me. "Ooooo what did you get? What's in the bag?"I say, eager to figure out what he has gotten. He chuckles, at my behavior. "Welll, I've gotten some breakfast. A Carmel Frappuccino, from Starbucks for you. And a Ice Coffee for me."He passes me, my frappe. Before I could thank him he starts talking again. "Oh, and I got us 2 bagels with the creme cheese that you like."Austin says, with a smile.

"Thanks Austin, you didn't have to."I thank him. "It's nothing, Ally. Plus the hospital food here, isn't that good."He makes a face, and I giggle. "Oh, I almost forgot!"He sprints off of the bed, and into the hall. He comes back about a minute or two later with something behind his back. "I got this for you, Em."Emily's eyes sparkled with antcipation, and I wondered what he'd gotten her. "Here you go."He says with a cheeky grin. "Ooo Monkey"Emily says, with widen eyes, pointing to the pink monkey, that Austin had in his hands. Austin hands it to her, and she couldn't stop smiling. After he sits back on the bed, we finish eating.

"So, when are your parents coming back?"Austin asks, staring up a conversation. "My mom said around 11, and its..."I look at the time on my phone,"10:30 right now, so in about a half an hour. But you can leave if you want, Austin. I don't want you to feel obligated to stay."I respond to him. "Ally, I don't feel obligated to stay. I want to. I want to be here for my daughter and spend time with her."He assures me. "Alright then."Once I respond to him, there's a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in"I say, and the doctor walks in. "Hello Ms Dawson, Mr Moon. I came to bring Emily some breakfast, since she's awake."She says, as she pushes a cart with food, inside the room."Because of her doctors request, I brought her up a bowl of Oatmeal and a cup of milk. He doesnt want her to eat any food, with meat and stuff like that, so i'll have to figure out what to give her for dinner later."She places the tray on a table and heads out. I say a quick thanks, before she gets fully out of the door.

As i'm feeding Emily her Oatmeal, Austin gets a call, with no surprise, it's from Lexi. "Lexi, i'm busy doing something right now, I can't come."He tells her. I guess she wanted him to come over. But isn't it around time for school? Oh yeah, they ditch. "Just because."He says. Now I feel bad. I feel like, I guilted him into staying with Emily and I. He should be able to hang out with his girlfriend and friends. This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell him. "Bye Lexi."He says, ending the call, and sitting his iPhone on the table.

"Sorry."I tell him. He looks at me confused. "Sorry? For what Als?" "Sorry for ruining your life, I guess. I'm sorry for guilting you into statying with Emily and I. You should be hanging out with your friends and girlfriend right now, ditching, instead of stuck here with me."His facial expression softens. "Ally...you didn't ruin my life. Emily's the best thing in my life right now...even though haven't been able to spend time with her, since I found out about her only a few days ago...but Ally i'm telling the truth. And you didn't guilt me into staying. I want to. I want to stay for her, like I already told you. And you and Emily are more important than ditching school with Lexi and my friends."He says. "Thanks Austin."I get up, and hug him.

A/N:Hey! I know I haven't updated in a month, and you may hate me *hides behind rock* But school's been prettyyyy hectic! Since this year is my last & i'm graduating next year, I've been getting alot of work. omfg. But i'm sorry I haven't updated. I love you guys, and I hope you liked the chapter. I'll give you a hint about the next chapter...there will be lots of music...Haha, ok. I'll try to update soon. Don't forget to leave a review. Oh yeah & *cough*Follow me on twitter LOUDforDemi*cough*