Chapter 23

Ally's POV:I woke up earlier then usual this morning anxious. Anxious to see Austin, so we can talk about what happened. Part of me wanted to just stay in bed and not goto school because I was scared facing Austin after last night. But I can't keep running away from my problems. That's the main reason why i'm back here in Miami. Because I ran away from my problems. I didn't really know what to wear today, and I really didn't want to get all dressed up ethir.

So I just through on my Peach colored, lenghty sweater that went to my hips with my White leggings and my Black Uggs to top it off. After I put my hair into a neat bun, I debate with myself to ethir put on light make-up or none at all. 'Let's go all natural', I say to myself before looking in the mirror. I looked pretty good. I smiled at my reflection just seconds before Daniella barges into my room. "UGH!"Daniella says flopping onto my bed.

"What's wrong Dani?"I ask sitting next to her.

"Boys!"She mumbles while her face is in the pillow.

"Come on, tell Dr. Ally all about it."I say rubbing her back.

"Tanner.."She says bringing her face up from my fluffy pillow.

"What happened?"

"We..we broke up."She says in a sad voice.

"Again?"I ask not surprised. You see Dani and Tanner have always had an on and off relationship. Well I know what you're probably thinking right now. 'Are they dating from long distance?'Am I right? Well you see, Daniella met Tanner four years ago here in Miami and they've dated without breaking up. That was until we moved to New York. So they we're apart for two whole years but still tried to work out their relationship. Some days it worked. Some days it didn't. I just want to know what happened now because they we're perfectly fine two weeks ago.

"Yes, again."Daniella says as her face slumps.

"What happened this time, You guys we're fine two weeks ago."I asks her while she sighs.

"He knows Ally."

"He knows what?"I ask completely lost at this point.

"He knows what happened in New York."Once she said that I knew what she was talking about. And my whole face filled with different emotions. Worry, Confusion, Questionable and Sorrow.

"How does he know that?!"I asked panicked.

"I don't know, but that's why we broke up. And i'm afraid it permanate this time."She says as a little tear runs down.

"Only me and You knew about it, Mom and Dad didn't even know so how does he?"I say. This so unbelieveable. How did he know? And now Daniella had another small tear coming down her cheek. This was shocking. Especially seeing a tear fall from Daniella's eye. She was one of the strongest people I knew and she was worried CRAZY about her and Tanner's relationship, and how did HE know that New York Secret. This was all overwhelming and I still had to deal with my Austin problems.

"It's ok Dani, we'll figure it out. Just go and get dressed and I'll figure something."I say followed by her noding and heading out my room. After she leaves I goto Emily's room. I give her a bath and dress her before taking her downstair's where I see the family eating breakfast. I sit her into her high chair giving her some Fruit Loops before grabbing a Banana to go with my glass of Orange Juice.

"Aren't you going to eat honey?"My mom asked slightly concerned.

"Not this morning we're going to be late for school."I say looking at my IPhone's illuminated screen. "Which means we need to leave now"I say to Daniella as I take one last bite of my Banana followed by taking that last sips out of my glass of Orange Juice.

"Ok."She says a little sluggish as we make our way out the door.

{At School}

I hesitantly walked into school with Daniella. "Calm down Ally, he probably doesn't even know."Daniella assures me.

"But what-"Before I could finish my sentence a familiar face approached me.

"Hey Als."

"Hey Trish, where are the others?"I ask looking around.

"They are headed to the music room, why aren't you?"

"That's right now?!"

"Yeah, you should get going."Trish says before I bolt to the music room, leaving Trish and Daniella alone.

{In The Music Room}

"Ok class settle down."The new teacher says. "I'm your new music teacher Mrs. Burke, and I will be helping all ten of you on your talent show reshersals and pefromances."Mrs. Burke explains. Through the whole day I haven't seen Austin and I was prtty sure he was ignoring me. I was the end of the day by now and I was walking home alone because Daniella got out early for a dentist appointment. After I get my books out of my locker and place then into my backpack, I start to wwalk out of school. For all my luck it was raining outside.

I grab my umbrella out of my backpack and used it to shield my head from the rain. I walk a little away from the school before I hear my name being called by a familiar voice. I turn around to see a drenched Austin walking toward me. "Austin..."Is all I could say once he's right in front in me. And were Face to Face. "Ally I need you to answer one question for me."He says and I could feel his warm breath brush against my lips, which made me want to kiss him. "What is it?"I ask looking into his big brown beautiful eyes. "Is Emily mine?"He asks and my heart starts to race. What do I say now?! "Austin she..."

End Of POV