Chapter 19

Austin:What are you doing here Ally?

Ally:I'm back...Suprise!

Austin:You can't just come back like that Ally.

Ally:What do you mean?

Austin:You can't just leave for two years not telling me why and where you left to and just come back acting like everything is fine.

Ally:Austin can't we just talk-

Austin:No Ally. Why would you do that to me? Do you know how much hurt you put me through?

Ally:You're acting like it was my choice. You're not the only one that was affected by it.

Ms. Jones:You guys, calm down.

Austin:Ally, YOUR the one that left me.

Ally:For a reason. Trust me.

Austin:What's the reason?

Ally:I can't tell you. It's to hard to explain, you wouldn't understand.

Austin:And you expect me to trust you.*Slightly chuckles;Storms out of classroom*

Ally's POV:I finally get to see Austin and our conversation turns into a screaming match. If I could tell Austin I would. I know right now you're thinking that I can tell him, i'm just running away from my problems. That's exactly what my parents would say. But i'm not. You wouldn't understand. If I would have just told him right then and there he would have been more angrier. Me coming back was enough for him to handle for a day. Like I told Trish, I have to ease him into it. As I apolgize to Ms. Jones for what just happened in her presence I pick up my books from the near by desk I had set them on and left out.I put my books into my locker and head to lunch. I enter the lunch room and notice things really did change like Trish said. People we're in their own little groups. "Over here"I hear someone say. I turn around to see Trish waving me over. I walk over and sit next her. She's sitting with a group of girls that I remember and some I don't know.

End Of POV

Ally:Hey Trish.

Trish:Hey. I want you to meet my friends Cat, Jade, Tori.

Ally:Hey.

Cat/Jade/Tori:Hey.

Trsih:So, let me show your around the lunch room.

Ally:Ok.

Trish:*Points to one table*That table is for the so called 'geeks'.*Points to a different one*Those are the 'emos'.*Points to another*And that table is for the 'populars'.

Ally:*Nods*Wait what is Lexi doing over there?

Trish:I thought I told you. She's captain of the cheerleading squad and is dating Austin Moon.

Ally's POV:Once Trish said that Lexi was dating Austin my body filled with hurt, anger, sadness and confusion all at once. I couldn't believe that Lexi would do something like this to me. I did once suspect that Lexi had a thing for Austin. But when I asked her about it she said that it wasn't true. So I guess she lied right to my face. I don't understand why she did this. She knew how hard I fell for Austin and how I would do anything for him. I leave for two years and BAM they're together. As I try to digest everyting that Trish had just said to me I see a blonde walking over to me.

End Of POV