Epilogue

Austin's POV

I've fucked up big time. I know I have.

I'm so fucking stupid.

Instead of standing up for Ally, like I should've done, when Lexi was basically ruining her life in the lunch room I just stood there.

I love ally. I do. So fucking much, and it may not seem that way because of my actions but I do.

I love everything about her. From the way she laughs to the way she's the nicest and beautifulest girl I've ever known.

But it's probably too late for me. For us.

I hate these fucking double standards. Ally's taking full blame, when I'm the one who did it all!

I kissed her, I still loved her and I cheated on Lexi with her. But instead of me getting yelled at and everyone hating me, I just get a pat on my back from the whole team and coach while Ally's life turns into a literal hell!

And by the time that I was able to admit my faults that next school morning, she was gone.

Ally was gone.

I announced what had happened. My side of the story. Not only that, but my feelings for her but she was nowhere to be found.

I was then pulled to the side by Trish and she told me everything.

What Ally didn't want me to know.

I can't help but to believe that not only because of Lexi but because of me she's leaving Miami and taking our daughter with her.

When I took in everything Trish told me, my eyes widened.

I realized what was happening.

And it felt like my whole life was falling apart.

So as if on instinct I ran for the school doors, making my way to my car- almost speeding to the airport.

I run through the crowded airport as I hear the words 'Flight 269 to New York is now boarding' come from the intercom.

By the time I got to where everyone boards on the plane at, it was empty, and the plane was ready to take off.

Now I've probably lost her forever...

But right now I can't give up, I won't give up.

I was so close to getting her back and I lost it. But that doesn't mean I can't try.

This time is gonna be different.

I'm gonna be in a shit load of trouble for this, but I'm in too deep right now to care.

I walk back up to front of the airport, walking over to the lady behind the counter.

I take out the emergency credit card my parents gave me and hand it over to her.

"Next flight to New York please."

--

A/N:Okay there's the Epilogue! Sorry this is like 83737 years late but I swear school is so fucking hectic rn. It's been hard af transitioning into high school these pass few months so I'm sorry.

Legit my grades need to get better so I had to put Wattpad on hold but it's finally done!

Now you've been asking if there's gonna be a sequel for TTH and I was questioning it.

At first I wasn't gonna do it bc I had no inspiration but I think I kinda do so I may make one!

If I do it's gonna come out in the Spring of 2015, so just wait on it !

P.S. I just quickly typed this so sorry for mistakes :P

Also thanks for the support of this story ! It means a lot to me !! :) I love you all so much bye !

Plus you can follow my twitter for the fanfics on twitter @/fluffyrydelff and you can see the latest updates and details for all recent and future fanfics !