Chapter 12:

Once Trish and Daniella lead me to where they we're taking me, Trish took the blindfold off. I open my eyes and see that we're at the beach. "What are we doing here"I ask Trish, but she stays silent. Trish and Daniella then lead me to my favorite part of the beach where I see a table with pink roses,my favorite, on it and a chair with candles surrounding the whole area. I sit in a chair as instructed by Trish. "Now!"I hear Daniella yell. Next Thing I know I see Austin come out from behind me with a guitar in his hand. A small smile crept on my lips. I might have acted mad towards Austin, but I could never really get mad at him. Just as I was about to say something out of my mouth, Austin said "Just listen". I obeyed him and just listened. I watched as Austin went into the center of the beach, while Daniella and Trish stood from afar and watched. Austin started to strum a few cords on his guitar, then he started playing. "I've tried playing it cool, but when i'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave 'cause you make my heart race. Shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can't breath"I hear Austin sing. "Something's gotta give now, 'cause i'm dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now, 'cause you got that one thing". A smile crept on my lips once again, when Austin walked a little closer. "So get out, get out, get outta my head and fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, you've got that one thing". I turn back to see Daniella and Trish smiling, then I turn back and fix my stare on Austin. "Now i'm climbing the walls, but you won't notice at all that i'm going outta my mind, all day and all night. Something's gotta give now, 'cause i'm dying just to know your name, and I need you here with me now 'cause you got that one thing". Austin sings as he walks in front of me. He sings one more chorus then looks at me. I stand up and just stare into his eyes. You don't know how bad I just wanted to kiss him right then and there. I guess Austin read my mind because that was just what he did. He kissed me. But this kiss was so different from the rest of the kisses we shared, it was more passionate like it had more meaning. Once we pulled away from our kiss I just stared into his eyes. "Ally, I love you and I want to be with you and only you, that's why I broke up with Kira". That's what I wanted to hear since the day I saw him with Kira. The only way that I could tell him that I felt the same was to kiss him. And that's what I did. "I love you too"I tell Austin. "Awe" I hear Daniella and Trish coo. Me and Austin just laughed. This was by far the best day ever! "See you at school tomorrow at school" I asked Austin. "Sure" He says. I give him a quick peck on the lips then leave with Daniella and Trish after him.

End Of POV

{At Ally's House}

~In Ally's Bedroom with Ally, Daniella & Trish~

Trish:How romantic was that?

Daniella:Very.

Ally:Yeah, it was pretty romantic. Austin is very sweet.

Daniella:Yeah, only if Nathan was like him.

Ally:So, how did you get him to do this?

Trish:We didn't, it was all his idea. He planned it and MADE us participate.

Daniella:Yeah, he made sure everything was perfect for you.

Ally:Awe, he's so sweet. I think that I should do something for him too.

Trish:Yeah, you could tell him about Emily.

Ally:I don't know.

Trish:But, you said when you are offically dating you would tell him.

Ally:And I will, I just need time for everything to soothe in perfectly.

Trish:You only have so much time, Ally.

Ally:I know.

Daniella:So, since it's a girls night how about we watch a movie.

Trish:Which should we watch?

Ally:Oh, I know, how about Warm Bodies.

Trish:Yes, i've been dying to see it.

Daniella:Well, what are we waiting for, put it in.

Ally:*Put's in the DVD*

|A/N:Hey guys! Ok, so i'm really confused. I really do t know if you like my story or not, so could you possibly tell me if so? Because I really want to know what you guys think. But like I said into my last chapter, the story will be getting better within the chapters. That's all for now. K bYE!|

|Song:One Thing-One Direction|