Chapter 26

Ally's POV:I was crying softly, into the person that was hold me, shirt. "Shhh, It's going to be ok Ally."The person says. I look up to see, my bestfriend, Trish. "What are you doing here Trish?"I ask as I wipe my tears away. "Daniella called me, she told me about what happened. So I came, to be with you during this diffcult time."She informs me. "D-did you happen to see Austin, on your way in here?"I ask her. She shakes her head before saying, "Sorry, I didn't." "Trish, this is horrible. Emily might die."I tell her. "Don't think like that Ally, i'm sure that she'll make it."She assures me. "But Trish, how? Austin's Emily only hope and he's not here."I remind her. "Come on, get up."Trish says whilst helping up off of the ground.

"Let's go and see if the person at the front desk know anything."Trish suggests. "Sure."I say as I follow her to the front. "May I help you?"The hospitals receptionist asks. "Yes, I'm Allison Dawson, I would like to know where my daughter Emily is. They took her from her hospital room without telling me."I explain to her. "Well, Allison, I don't know where they took her right now, but I can call Dr. Peterson and he'll tell you all he can."She offers me. "Please."I tell her. I really need to know if Emily's alright. "Ok, hold on. You can sit at right there in the waiting chairs."She offers. But I decline. Instead I stay stood, pacing around. "Dr. Peterson to the front desk."I hear the hospital monitors call.

Maybe I should call Mimi real quick to see if she made it with Austin yet. But when I called it went straight to voice mail. This is horrible. Now Mimi isn't answering. How better can this day get? Earlier today all I have to worry about was passing my Biology test. Now i'm worried about my daughter dying. "Ms. Dawson"I hear someone say. I turn around to see the same doctor from earlier today. "Yes?"I say as I walk over to him. "I was told that you wanted to speak to me, about Emily."He tells me. "Oh, yes. Where is she?"I ask. "She's in surgery right now." "But, I thought you didn't have the blood type." "Allison, you don't understand. When we got to her room, the line went flat. We're trying to save her life right now. If we can."He explains to me. "Dr. Petterson, we need you in Surgery Room 15-A stat!"The hospitals monitor calls. "And I need to get back there now."He says before running off.

It took all I had in me to not start crying again. I had to be strong. For Emily. I guess Trish saw my facial expression, because she came over any gave me a hug. "It'll be ok Ally, I promise."She tells me. But it's so hard to believe. And not everyone can really keep a promise, or can make it work. I shed a tear. "I hope so Trish."I say as we pull out of the hug. Once we do, I see my parents and Daniella walk into the waiting room. "Find out anything?"My dad asks. And I explain to him everything that Doctor Peterson told me. My parents we're more calmer about this situation than me. I guess it's because i'm the parent of Emily and I had a bigger connection with her. Or it could be because they just wanted to stay calm for my sake. I don't know.

I try to call Mrs. Moon again, but she didn't I goto my last resort. I call Austin. It's not he really would answer. Ring Ring Ring, went that familiar tone. But then something unexpected happened. He answered! "Hello"He said. I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect for him to answer. Wait what am I saying. I know what to say. "Austin, It's Ally. I need you to get to the hospital Asap!"I tell him. 'There's no reason for me to."He says. What is he saying. There is a reaon for him to. I thought that Mimi said she'd tell him. She said that she'd drag him out of the house. How could she possibly forget our conversation? Or what I told her for that matter. Does Austin even know what's going on right now? "Austin, i'm being serious. You need to get to the hospital now-"Was all I could say before he cut me off. "Just turn around."He said. "What?"I asks confused. "Turn around."He repeated. I turned around to reveal a woozy Austin Moon. "Austin."I say.

End Of POV