Chapter 37

*Ally's POV*

My phone rings.

I sit my guitar next to me on the bed and reach over for my phone.

"Hello?"I answer.

"Ally, help me."The person says and I recognize the voice.

"Alex? What's wrong?"I ask, sitting up in my bed.

Alex was my friend back from New York. We've gotten close from the time that i've been there. So we usually came to eachother, if any of us needed to talk. Or help.

"Ally, I can't do this anymore."She tells me, and I could hear her crying on the other end of the phone.

"Wait- Alex, what's wrong? What happened?!"I question her, frantically.

"It's happening again. She went back in, and now he's doing it again to me."I hear her voice crack. "I have no one here, I need someone but I have no one."

"Alex, you have me. I'm your friend and i'll alway be here. Just calm down, and breath."I try to calm her, hoping that it'd work.

"But you're not here. It's not like I can run away to your house anymore."She sniffles. "I uh, just wanted to say bye."

"Wait!"I almost yell."Alex, please don't do anything. Just breath, okay. You can do this."

"But that's the thing, Ally. I can't."I hear Alex do a weak chuckle. "I'm slowly breaking and there's no one to put me together anymore. I can't do this."

"Alex, listen to me okay. You're worth it and you can do this. Just get some of your stuff and get to my Nana's, call me when you get there."My Grandma lived in New York, close to Alex actually, and she knew her well.

"Ok-"Alex is cut off by a banging on the door.

"Alexandra open this fucking door up!"I hear someone yell. It was him.

"Ally-"She gets out.

The other end of the line goes quiet before it clicks, ending the call.

"Alex! Alex answer!"I say, before realizing the call ended.

I quickly run down the stairs.

"Danielle."I call getting her attention. "Alex."I say as a tear running down my cheek.

...

I pace back and forth in my livingroom. It was about 1:30 in the morning and I was still up, including my parents.

I told them what happened, so now where were trying to find out if Alex was alright.

"A-huh. Okay."My dad nods, whilst he was talking on the phone. "Just keep her there and safe, alright."

"Is she okay?"I stop pacing around, and turn to look at my dad whom just hung up the phone.

My parent's thought of Alex as a third daughter, so i'm sure that they were just as worried as I was, about my bestfriend.

"She's at Nana's. She made it there with a few battle scars."My dad sits down on the couch, next to my mother.

"Dad, we can't leave Alex there. Something could happen, again."I tell him, and Danielle nods.

"I know we can't, but what are we to do?"He sighs.

"Fly her out here."Danielle suggests.

"Money's tight, girls. I don't know."He rests his head in his hands.

"We'll just work with it."My mom says, before standing up. "I'll transfer enough money into Grandma's account, and she can get Alex a ticket for tomorrow."She concludes.

My father was about to say something, but my mom glares at him. "We'll have enough."She tells him, in a low voice.

"Now you girls, go get some sleep."My mother instructs, shooing us to our rooms. "I'll tell you if anything happens."

I nod before grabbing Danielle's arm and walking upstairs with her.

...

After changing into my night-clothes, I get under my covers.

I've been under my covers for probably an hour now, but I still can't get any sleep.

"Ally?"I hear Danielle's voice call in a quiet tone, and a light knock on my doors.

"Yeah?"Danielle opens the door. "Can't sleep either, eh?"I ask her.

She shakes her head."No, i'm too worried about her."She shuts the door behind her and climbs into the bed with me.

"Me too."I scoot over to make some room in the bed for Danielle. "She goes through so much."

"I wish we could be there for her."Danielle takes a pillow and hugs it to her chest. "But what can we do when we're a thousand miles away."

I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Atleast she'll be here by tomorrow."I tell her, as I start to grow tired, turning off the lamp on my bedside table.

"Yeah."Danielle lays down, getting under the quilt.

"Don't hog the covers."I mutter, as I pull the quilt over some.

"Shh."Danielle tells me. "I'm cold."

A/N:Haiiii! Sorry this isn't as long as the other chapters. This is more of an filler chapter. I hope it gives you a hint on what will be in the future chapters. As I said before Alex was going to be appearing in future chapters. Well, I guess it starts here!

I hope you liked it, don't forget to vote &/or review! I love you all! :*

Haha, if you're reading this comment Taco!