Chapter 30

Ally's POV:Me and Austin talked for a while. He gets along with Emily well, she loves the monkey he got for her. Once my parents finally come, they come with Trish...

"Uhm, no offense Trish, but what are you doing here? Its.."I glance at the time on my cell phone,"12:05? Shouldn't you be in school?"I question.

"Yeah, but I had to come get you. Ya know, for auditions."Trish says."You didn't forget, did you?"

I stand up, off of the bed, as I see my parents sit in the chair, that was in the room.

"Of course I didn't, but I can't go and just leave Emily here. And plus, I need to take a shower and get clean clothes and I don't even know what song to do-"Trish cut me off before I could go on.

"First"She starts."Emily's fine, the doctor even said so yesterday so she's fine here, and plus your parents and Austin will be here to look after her."

"That's right. You don't have to worry about her, she'll be in good care."My mom says.

"And i'll take you home fast so you can take a quick shower and get all good for the audition."Trish says. "As for the song part...I dont know."

"Just wing it"My mom suggests. Here we go with the 'winging it' thing again.

"Mom, remember last time when you said to just 'wing it'"I remind her.

She chuckles.

"Ally, your voice is amazing. No matter what song you do, it'll be great. So just wing it."I smile at her compliment, towards me.

I mouth 'thanks' to her. And she nods, with a smile.

"Okay. I'll go."I was persuaded enough. I guess Emily will be okay with my parents and Austin. Plus, it's not like i'm gonna be gone for that long. I see Trish do a little dance in victory. I give Emily a hug and a kiss on her forhead before walking towards the door, but look back.

"Are you coming or?..."I say, and Trish stops the stupid little dance she was doing and walks over.

"Wanna come, Austin?"

"Uhm, no. I'll stay with Emily."He replies.

"Ya sure?"I ask, again. "It'll be fun..."I try to persuade him into coming.

"Austin she clearly wants you to go, it's 12:20 right now and the auditions start at 1:15, so come on."Trish says.

I try to hide the blush that was coming upon my face. Gosh, she didn't have to say it like that.

After I went home and took a quick shower, we headed straight to the school. We were almost late.

We run into the auditorium, and just in time. Jade & Cat were audtioning right now, and they were almost done.

Austin, Trish and I take a seat in the seats, and watch them.

Jade:'Who says you're not star potential

Who says you're not presidential

Who says you can't be in movies

Listen to me, listen to me"

Cat:'Who says you dont pass the test

Who says you can't be the best

Who said, who said

Will you tell me who said that, yeah

Who said"

"Wow, they're great."I whisper to Trish. "I know right."She replies. And I watch them in awe, they were really good.

They finally finish and it was my turn. "Ally Dawson."The music teacher calls. "Here goes nothing."I say, as I get up and walk down towards the stage.

"What's your song choice?"She asks.

"Uh.."I think for a moment. Ugh, how am I gonna wing it? I don't even know what song im gonna do.

"Ms. Dawson?"She asks.

'Wing It. Wing It. You're not winging it.'A voice in my head says.

"Uhm...Counting Stars."It was the first thing to come to mind.

"Okay, you may begin."

I take a deep breath. 'Come on Ally, you can do this I tell myself.

"Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars
"I sing, as I start to get into the vibe of the song.

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find

Old, but i'm not that old
Young, but i'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me more alive

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars
Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars
"I sing my heart out, literally.

I finish the rest of the song, and I was really impressed in how I did. I really think that I can win this.

"That was amazing, Ms. Dawson."The music teacher compliments me. I say thank you, before heading off stage and back over to Trish and Austin.

"You were amazing up there, Ally"Trish says.

"Yeah, you have an beautiful voice"Austin adds. His comment making me slightly blush.

A/N:Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, sorry for not updating earlier! as I said before, school is pretty hectic. Sorry if this chapter is crappy, it's 1am rn, and I wanted to type you guys a quick chapter since I haven't updated && I won't be able tomorrow :P. I hope you liked this chapter tho. I'll try to update soon. && Ahhhhhh 7.5k reads & 42 votes!! You guys are amazing! Thanks for reading my story!! Don't forget to review :)) I love you all!!!((p.s. Check out my other stories if you haven't :))