Chapter 27

"Austin."Ally said as she turned fully around. She saw a wozy Austin, dressed in his usual ripped jeans with a orange hollister, black converse, and a beanie. Right now Ally was feeling a mix of emotions, Cheerful, surprised, relieved, yet she still had sadness that filled her body. Not knowing what was happening and her daughter's conditions worried her, and made her think the worst things ever, she could be dead, why wouldn't they tell her anything, did Austin make it on time? Even though all of this, Ally had hope in her daughter staying alive. Hope that the doctor's found a way for her to stay alive, if Austin didn't give the blood yet. A small smile crept upon Ally's face as she took a look at the blonde the stood before her.

"Hey Als."Austin says. He looks at her with his brown eyes, that can make someone melt. "U-um"Ally stutters as she gets lots in his eyes. Wait! Ally thought to herself. There are more important things that you have to focus on right now. "Austin, did you go and give blood for Emily? I know your terrified needles and all but Austin this is your daughter we're talking about and her life is on the line and you're only hope Austin and I can't just let my baby die, I need her."Ally tells Austin in a rush whilst looking as if she was on the verge of tears again, when she finished the last part. "Ally, calm down."Austin tells her, as he puts boths of his hands on her shoulders. "Austin, how do expect me to be calm when our daughter is in there?"She ask. "Ally, I gave the blood no need to worry."Austin informs Ally

"Y-you what?"Ally asks shocked. Ally was conviced that Austin didn't make it on time. A sudden rush of Happiness and Hope, ran through Ally's body. "I already gave the blood, Ally."He says cheerful. "O-oh My God.."Ally says, almost in a whisper. Relief arisen in Ally's body, as tear trickles down her cheek, before Austin pulls her into a hug. To be honest, Ally could have stayed in his arms forever. Being in Austin's arms made Ally feel, safe, happy, warmth, butterflies. This hug that they shared right now, reminded Ally of the old times, before Emily. When she felt as if she was the only girl in the room, when she was with Austin. And that's how she felt right now.

"Ally, your father and I are gonna goto the food court, to get some coffee and bring some up, do you want anything?"Ally's mom asks politely. Ally lifts her head up, from where it was buried in Austin's chest and shook her head 'no'. "No thanks, mom."She answers her. "What about you, Austin and Trish. While Trish said yes, Austin responded the same as Ally with a 'no'. Austin and Ally finally pull out of their hug, to see new face surrounding them. "Ally"The one girl says. "Tori, Jade, Cat?"Ally says as she makes her way over to them. "What are guys doing her?"She asks whilst she hugs each one of them. "Trish told us what happen."Tori starts. "So we thought as you friends, we should be here."Jade finishes. "Well i'm glad you're here."Ally tells them before they sit down.

It's be a whole 15 mintues and they still didn't get any news. Ally and Austin we're busy pacing around the waiting room whilst Ally's parents tried to figure out what was going on. Why haven't the doctor's told them anything? This made Ally's think the worst of things, again. "The Dawson family."The doctor calls, once again. Ally turns around to the doctor, and Austin does the same. Whilst her parents, Trish and the rest of her friend's stand up, waiting for the news. Ally's eyes fill with hope once the doctor starts to speak. "I have good news...and bad news.."He says. Austin takes Ally's hand in his, ready to hear whatever 'Bad' news, the doctor had. "The good news is that the blood transfusion worked."The doctor informs everyone as Austin pulls Ally into a hug. And once again, tears trickle from her eyes, onto her cheeks. This was the best news for her to EVER hear. But the next news, wasn't what she hoped for. "But..."The doctor starts.