Chapter 15

{The Next Morning}

Ally:*Wakes Up*

Trish:Finally your awake.

Ally:Morning Trish, what are you doing here?

Trish:Your mom told me what happened yesterday, so she thought that I should come over and keep you company.

Ally:But I have school?

Trish:No you don't you're staying home.

Ally:But I need to talk to Austin.

Trish:You can talk to Austin later, right now you need to think and worry about you and only you. And Emily of course.

Ally:Ok, so how am I supposed to do that?

Trish:Well we are going to cook breakfast together first, then we will watch a movie together.

Ally:What movie?

Trish:I don't know, as long as it's not Finding Nemo again i'll watch it.

Ally:*Laughs*

Trish:Come on let's make breakfast.

Ally:*Get's out of bed, picks up Emily and heads downstairs with Trish*

Trish:What shall we make?

Emily:Pancakes!

Ally:Ok, pancakes and eggs?

Trish:Sound good to me, how about with a side of fruit.

Ally:Yum! Let's start.*Get's out thr ingredents with Trish*

Trish:So how long exactly does this take?

Ally:Um, not long, probably a hour or a half.*Shrugs the starts making pancakes*

Trish:*Takes down three plates and two bowls, then sets them down on the counter*What fruit do you want?

Ally:*Flips the pancake*Um, strawberries and cherries.

Trish:Ok.*Takes out the strawberries and cherries for Ally and the Oranges and grapes for herself, then puts some in the bowls*Is that enough for you?

Ally:*Looks over*Yep.

Trish:Ok*Puts the fruits back then starts making the eggs*

{After Breakfast}

Ally:So what do you have planned for us next?

Trish:A movie.

Emily:Yay.

Ally:What movie?

Trish:Elf.

Ally:That movie is funny.

Trish:I know right, he really thinks he's an Elf.

Ally:Well let's watch it.

Trish:Put's the movie in.

-Later That Day;Around 7:00-

Ally:Should I be worried that Austin didn't call me?

Trish:No, he just needs some time, he'll probably csll you tomorrow don't worry Ally.

Ally:*Phones Rings;Looks at it*Oh My God it's Austin.

Trish:Well don't just sit there answer it.

Ally:Ok, ok!*Answers it*Hello?

Austin:Ally i'm sorry. I didn't mean to act that way towards you.

Ally:It's ok Austin, I just that you would hate my guts.

Austin:Ally, you know that I could never hate you.

Ally:Autsin, can you get here so that I can kiss and hug you tight.

Austin:I'm already on my way. I love you Ally.

Ally:I Love You Too.*Hears a car crash through the phone*Austin what was that?! Austin! Austin! Answer me Austin...*Starts to cry*Austin please...*The phone disconnects*

Trish:What happened?!

Ally:Austin... I think he got into a car crash.

Trish:Oh My Gosh, Ally.

Ally:What if he's dead Trish.*Sobs*

Trish:Don't think like that Ally, here turn on the news it's about to come on*Hand Ally the romote*

Ally:*Turns on the T.V*

News Reporter:Hey guys it's Allen Baxter with Cheryln Todde and we have breaking news.

News Reporter 2:Yes, we we're informed of a car crash that has left 2 dead and another in critial condition. We'll take you to Jenelle who is live at the scene, Jenelle.

Field Repoter:Ok, I'm out here and found out that it was a drunk driver accident between 23 year ol David Montgomery a his girlfriend 21 year old Stefanie Roxy and a 17 year old boy named Austin Moon.

Ally:*Crys more*

Field Reporter:I was informed that the drunk driver crashed into the young man. The two dead areDavid Montgomery and Austin Moon. Stefanie Roxy is in critical condition at Jefersons Hospital.

Ally:Noooooooo*Crys more*

Trish:*Starts to cry*

Ally's Mom:*Walks In*What happened?

Trish:*Points To The Screen*

Ally's Mom:*Eyes Widen*Oh No.*A Tear Sheds*

Ally:No no no, why me, why?

Daniella:Wake up Ally.

Ally:What?

Daniella:Wake up.

Ally:*Confused;Jolts Awake and sees Daniella*What-what happened?

Daniella:I was waking you, we need to get going.

Ally:Where?

Daniella:Duh, we're moving back to Miami because you have to tell Austin about Emily. Mom said get dresses we're leaving in a hour.*Leaves*

Ally:*Thinks:So eveything was a dream, I never went back to Miami and told Austin and he didn't die*

A/N:So what did you guys think? You really thought he died there for a minute didn't you? Sorry if I scared you, but I promise the next one will be longer and you'll probably like it.