Chapter 34

Whoa! It's been tooooo long since the last time that I've uploaded! BUT, I do have a valid excuse... it's called LIFE! I feel so guilty. I'm being consumed by this world, but I'm rethinking my whole plan. okay, I'll stop ranting!

ENJOY!

--------------------------------
Chapter 34

"Be my Luna, my lover, my caregiver, my stress reliever, my love, my wife. Please marry me. Will you make the happiest man alive?"

My hand shot up to my mouth. I could barely see Gabriel through the frame of tears that covered my eyes at the moment.

You have it. It's right in front you.

For once I knew what Mimi met.

This is the love, the real love that I've been seeking. The romance that I was so obsessed with having is right in front of me. This time it is real.

I got on my knees in front of Gabriel to grab his face in my hands and place my lips on his. The tears were escaping my eyes at a rapid pace and making their way down to our lips. I chuckled when Gabriel went stiff.

He was still waiting for an answer.

"Always," I murmured against his lips, repeating the word he said to me earlier.

He beamed and slipped the ring into my finger. 

We spent the rest of the night sitting under the tree house and enjoying each other's company.

"You planned this." It wasn't a question. I knew it because there were blankets placed on top of a basket of food behind one of the nearby trees where Gabriel retrieved it.

"Indeed," he wrapped his arms tightly around me as he tightened the blanket against our bare bodies to keep the cold air from coming in. I shivered once and he nearly lost it almost ruining the perfect night by a small shiver so I kept close to him and was careful to keep my body warm.

"How'd you know I would say yes?"

"I hoped you would."

"I love you."

"I love you, always."

Needless to say that I'm a senior in high school, engaged to the future Alpha of the biggest and most powerful wolf pack in the western hemisphere, and the future Luna.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

The birds chirping above us were what woke me. Gabriel was still sound asleep and I thought it would be best to put my clothes back on before someone comes by. Maybe someone already has, but decided that it would be best not to wake a naked couple from sleep.

I slowly removed myself under Gabriel's protective hold and grabbed my clothes from where I stripped them off last night.

Right when I slipped on my shorts and turned around to look for my shoes, there he was standing with his disgusting smirk.

"I can't lie that I'm sort of jealous," he sarcastically said. His hands deep in his jean pockets as he leaned his back against the tree. "It would have been nice to have your body to myself."

"What do you want," I crossed my arms across my chest. It was a thing that I did when I felt someone was looking at my body instead of me. My stupid attempt to try and hide something, instead it just made me look more vulnerable every time and I never learn.

"Oh, you know what I want." Nathan's voice was laced with lust as he pushed himself off the tree and began coming closer to me. But suddenly he stopped and his eyes looked like they were to fall out to the dirt ground.