Chapter 36

YOU GUYS!

So I'm writing another story called "Save Me" and I enjoy writing that story so much and I would really like it if you all would check it out. I know you would like it! Check it out :)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 36

As always, Amy was right. The shoes she had in her closet fit perfectly and correlated with my dress.

"Did you find what you were looking for yesterday?" Gabriel asked as we walked to our last class of the week.

"Ye-" I began to say...

"In fact she did, but she's not telling you anything else about it other than you have to wear blue with your tux so the both of you can match." Amy quickly added before walking into class and sitting on Jeremy's lap to begin an intense make out session.

I did not know whether to laugh or smack her for all these impulsive acts. She deliberately had Jeremy's entire schedule changed to match hers and she did the same with Gabriel's just so we can all enjoy or last few months together in high school. Gabriel and Jeremy were not surprised by Amy's move and they did not mind either.

"Blue, huh," Gabe added chuckling. "I always knew blue was your favorite color, so I am glad you found something that represents you."

"Yeah, yeah mister charming," I giggled as I took a seat on his lap. "By the way, I am accepting David's challenge."

Gabriel's face went straight in a blink of an eye. "David has wanted to challenge you in a battle for some time now and there's no way I am allowing my mate to battle my Beta."

"See we knew you were going to say that, sooooo," I grabbed his face in between my hands. "We are going to arm wrestle after school in the middle of the quad for the entire student body to see."

Gabriel grabbed my hands and kissed them. "Don't humiliate him too much, love."

"I'll try my best."

"David is in over his head," I shook my head as I recall the 'almost challenge' I had with him.

*Few Days Earlier*

"You fought a future Alpha and nearly killed him," David scoffed.

I joined David out back of the pack house to have some lemonade on the patio. It was a nice and cool breezy day in Kingsman, so I decided to make some lemonade to enjoy outside.

"Yup," I casually said as I took a sip of the lemonade. "Would you like some lemonade?"

"How can you be so strong," he asked, completely ignoring my question. "I mean I've never seen Luna Black hurt a fly, but you- you are deadly, man." He shook his head as if he was really trying to contemplate why this is happening to the future Luna.

"I guess it's in my nature," I shrugged as I placed the glass of lemonade down. I turned towards the forest and wished Gabriel would finish early with whatever he was doing with his father. Usually he would take David with him since he was the future Beta, but today he did not which is strange.

"Hey, do you happen to know what Gabe is up to today?" I tried to say it as casual as possible without coming off as being suspicious or worried.

"No," he quickly replied. "You're not stronger than me though. I can still beat you in a challenge." He said this with such confidence that I nearly choked on my lemonade from the burst of laughter that I could not hold in.