Chapter 39

Another 4000 word chapter just from my awesome patient readers. You humans are amazing! 

Enjoy, enjoy! 

*unedited* 

-----------------------

Chapter 39

"There's only 4 days until you and I are on official Alpha and Luna duty," Gabe whispered in my ear.

I groaned and rolled over to the other side of our bed. He chuckled and kissed my head before heading to the bathroom.

Today is graduation day and Gabriel was waking me up with a reminder that we will no longer be teenagers soon. There will be no more room for screwing around, which kinda sucked if you asked me.

As for Gabe, well he was extremely excited to officially take over the Alpha title soon and have me by his side as Luna. I was happy that he was excited, but internally I was having a mental breakdown. Not only that, but I have been constantly running to a nearby sink or toilet to vomit all that remained in my stomach. Gabriel keeps insisting to visit the pack doctor, but I kept reassuring him that it's just the butterflies in my tummy getting hyped up.

Today is going to be one interesting day. After the meeting with Nathan, I discovered a lot of new information that I had no idea about. Considering that I am going to be Luna very soon and I don't know everything about the wolf world, worried the hell outta me. Amy has been crazy busy planning our graduation party today and Alpha ceremony for next week, so I couldn't talk to her about it.

I did, however, still have Hanna. She has been wanting to hang out since our last encounter, but I was still holding it off because of everything that has been going on. If I don't meet with her today, then I never will.

I felt the twisted feeling in my tummy again and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Pup I heard Mimi say quietly in my mind.

"Pup?" I asked out loud, mostly to myself.

Gabriel had been kissing my head and brushing my hair back after I had finished, but froze as soon as that word escaped my lips. Before I had a chance to ask what was wrong, he swiftly picked me up bridal style and effortlessly ran towards the pack house.

"Gabriel, what's going on," I asked confused. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

But he didn't say anything, only continued to run - run fast.

Gabriel flew through the front door of the pack house and yelled for the pack doctor.

"Shh, they're probably asleep," I whispered. "I feel fine, Gabe." I tried to reassure him that the nauseous feeling had went away, but he was still frantic.

He looked down to me with wide eyes. The last time I saw this expression on Gabriel was when I was fighting an Alpha.

"What is it," I asked worried. Before Gabe could respond his head snapped up towards the pack doctor who was in his robe with pajama pants and bed hair.

The pack doctor was quick to respond to whatever order Gabriel told him through the mind link. It took only a minute to get to the side of the pack house that was occupied with a few wolves who were recovering from an illness or injuries.

"There's a private room back here," the doctor motioned for Gabe to lead the way.

"When was the first day of your last menstrual cycle," the pack doctor asked while looking down at his clipboard.

"What," I nearly screamed. I knew what news was coming next, but I couldn't quite wrap my head around it.

The pack doctor handed me a cup with a twisted cap once I finally decided to answer all his questions.  I took it hesitantly and looked at Gabe hoping he would give me some answers. When the doctor left the room, I headed for the small bathroom connected to the room.