Chapter Nine~*

1- Unknown

I watch as the girl leans back against the tree. She's beautiful, in a non-flashy way. It was almost as if she doesn't know she's beautiful or even thinks of herself as pretty. Or like she's trying to hide it. I watch her for a very long time. She has long, straight brown hair that stops just above her butt. Her eyes sparkle but I can't tell what color they are because of how far away I am. As it gets later, more of her features are hidden from me.

Soon, night falls but the girl is still there. I keep watching her. It seems as if she's thinking really hard about something. Suddenly, she gets up to leave. I smirk and get ready to make my move. I take one step but that's all I'm able to take.

"What are you doing here?"

I freeze at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Slender. What a pleasure to see you." I turn away from the girl's retreating figure. There's no way I can do what I want now.

"You're on my land. What are you doing here? I forbade you from being able to come here." he says.

I smirk. "Well, you see, I'm still a CreepyPasta and the trees still recognize me as one. So, they still let me in."

"I'll have to go mess with them." Slender mutters to himself. "But, that's not the point. You still haven't answered my first question." A tentacle grabs me by the throat and pins me against a tree. "What are you doing here?"

"That's my buisness. But, don't worry. I'm leaving. I got all the information I need." I tug at the tentacle. I sigh. "Don't be worried. Remember, I'm still not allowed in the house."

"That's true." he muses. "Fine. Go." He lets me go. "Get away from here. Stay off my land from now on or I will kill you."

"I will. Don't worry." I turn and start to leave. "Good bye, Slender. Tell him I miss him." I shout as I walk to the closest entrance.

I look back before I leave. I see Slender watching me. I wave as I leave.

"Don't miss me." I whisper. "I'll be back.

1- Jaime

I sit against the tree all day, thinking. Should I go back? Or should I go home? I clutch my head in my hands. He doesn't want me to go back. I bet he wouldn't care if I leave. And I can't face Smiley after what I just saw him do. This is so confusing!

I look up. I feel a pair of eyes on me. I carefully scan the area around me, but see nothing. I frown, still feeling as though I'm being watched. I move around, uncomfortable. I look around again and the only thing I can see is that it's getting darker. I sigh and look at the sky. It's a nice deep shade of blue. I stare at it as it gets darker and darker. Before I know it, it's nighttime. I look around one more time, still feeling the eyes on me, and get up. I start to run to the house, knowing what I have to do.

I slow to a walk as I get to the door. A shaky breath enters my mouth as I open the door. No going back now. I walk inside and immediantly go to the stairs. It seems to take forever for me to go up the staris. Even so, before I know it, I'm on the third floor. I turn and walk slowly to his door.

As I get closer, I hear a movements inside. Soon, I'm right before the door. I knock carefully even though the room is also mine.

"Come in." Jeff's gruff voice says.

I hesitantly open the door and step in. Before I'm even fully through the door, something is thrown at my face. I let it hit my face and catch it before it can hit the ground. Feeling it, I realize it's a shirt. I look at it and can't help but think it looks familiar.

After staring at it for a long time, I finally look up at Jeff. He's sitting on the bed and staring at me. I smile weakly at him.

"I thought you were going with Smiley." he finally says.

"No. I'm going home." I say, looking him in the eyes.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: Gamer or no? If so, any favorite systems?