Chapter Twenty Five~*

1~ Jamie

The sound of rain drums on the top of the roof. I keep my eyes closed in hopes that my mom would let me sleep in since it's a rainy day. Her hand runs through my hair, causing me to feel a deep sense of calm. I don't want her to stop and I know that if she realizes I'm awake she would stop immediately.

The door creaks open and I hear Gabriel quietly tiptoe in.

"Is she still asleep?" a man's static filled voice asks.

I feel fear seize me. That's not Gabriel's voice. It sounds almost like...

"Slender, man, be quiet." Jeff whispers.

My heart sinks in despair. I'm not at home. The rain's not hitting my roof, it's not my mom messing with my hair, and it's not Gabriel that just walked into my room. I slowly open my eyes to see Jeff sitting on a chair directly in front of me, almost blocking my view of Slenderman.

"Sorry, I'll just leave your breakfasts right here." The smell of bacon and pancakes and syrup hits my nose. "Jeff, make sure you help her eat if she has any trouble. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I hear a creak and watch as Jeff gets off his chair.

Slender's head turns in my direction and he points at me. "Jeff, you do realize Jamie's awake."

"No, she's aslee-" Jeff turns and sees me awake. "When the hell did you wake up! Now I look like an idiot!"

I feel tears work their way into my eyes but I hide them with a sarcastic smile. "Right before Slender walked in."

He stares at me at his eyes seem wider than normal. "I hate you. And now you get no breakfast." He turns back to the plates. "This meat sure looks good. It's called bacon, right?" He grabs a piece and takes a big bite. "Delicious."

I glare at him. "Share!" I hold my arms in the direction of the food.

"No! All mine!" He grabs at the plates but Slender grabs mine before Jeff could. "Aww, man, you ruin the fun!"

"Thanks!" I grin as he drops the plate on a tray, which one of his tentacles places before me. I grab a piece of bacon and bite into it. "Mm, Jeff, you're right. Delicious." I grin at him and continue to eat.

"Hn. Whatever." He turns and eats his food with his back to me.

I let my smile drop. I can pretend at being happy but that doesn't mean I am. I can feel Slendy's, erm, eyes on me and I turn my head away so he can't see the tears glistening on my cheeks. The sound of rain can be heard even though we're far from the top floor and there are no windows. I chew to the sound of rain and the feel of water on my cheeks.

"Jamie." A tentacle wraps itself around my cheek and turns my face towards his. The blank white face with no facial features unnerves me but I don't let it show and I don't wipe away my tears. Instead, I now let them fall freely so they can see that I do not want to be here.

From the back of the room, I can hear a sigh come from Jeff and he comes to me and Slendy.

"Jamie," Slender says again and wipes at my tears with a tentacle. "You need to accept this life. Do you really think they would take you back? I saw the woman's body. No normal human can do that. You are, without a doubt, one of us. A killer."

More tears rush down my cheeks. "My mom. She'd take me. And Gabriel. He never liked his mom. They'll take me back. You're wrong! I am nothing like any of you. I'm human. I'm..." I go quiet and choke on my sobs. "I'm normal." I whisper, trying to convince myself.

"No, you're not. The sooner you accept that, the better life will be for you here at my mansion. It's not that bad. Once you've been officially deemed a CreepyPasta, none of the others could kill or hurt you. And the others are likable. You'll fit in better here than you would back home."