Chapter Twenty Nine~*

1~ Jamie

"B-B-But, Jeff," I gasp out. "I-I'm not ready! P-Please, I've never d-done this!" My cheeks flush bright red as he advances on me.

"Jamie, please... I-I really want you to." He gets into a crouching position beside me.

"Jeff, please! Don't!" I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away.

"Jamie, it will only hurt for a second, I swear. You have to do this.... For us." He wraps his hand around my arm and tugs me to him.

"B-but, Jeff, I-I'm scared." I let him tug me onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, Jamie." He whispers right as Slender plunges the syringe into my arm.

I hold back a scream of pain and resist the urge to slap Slender across the room. Tears fill my eyes as the liquid that also looks like air rushes into my veins. I hold back another scream as my veins turn to liquid fire.

"Ugh, Jeff, it... Hurts!" I scream and tears begin to slide down my cheeks.

"I know, I know. You're almost done." He tightens his grip on my arm to keep me from moving so much and I can feel one of Slender's tentacles wrap around me.

More pain bubbles through me and I finally let out a loud, pain-filled scream. Tears are running a river down my face and whimpers of pain keep escaping my trembling lips. Finally, Slender removes the needle and calmly covers the puncture with a bandage. My whole body is shaking and it's taking every single ounce of my strength to even sit up. I eventually give up and lay down. I watch as Slender cleans up his medical equipment.

"What the hell did you two do to me?" I whisper.

"That shot was the first step to becoming a CreepyPasta. It's the medicine I use to stop all of you from killing each other. If you want to be one of us, you can't kill each other. Now, none of the others can hurt you but you might be able to give them minor injuries because you're still not a full CreepyPasta." He finishes packing and stands as straight as he could. "Jeff..." He hesitates for a moment before continuing. "Can I speak to Jaime alone?"

I look to Jeff and see he has stiffened. "Why?" The tone of his voice and behavior makes me nervous.

"I have to discuss a few things with her, alright?" Slender speaks carefully, as if Jeff is a rabid dog he fears might bite him if he isn't careful.

"Okay. I'll just wait outside the door." Jeff keeps his eyes on us as he stands.

"Actually," Slender begins in a firm tone. "I would like it if you would leave the mansion while I talk to her. Walk around once or twice. It won't take us that long."

I see Jeff open his mouth to object but Slender raises a hand. "Jeff, please. This is extremely important and you musn't hear."

He closes his mouth and snarls, "Fine, but no one said I have to walk. I'll run twice around and then I'm coming up whether you're done with this 'important' talk." He stomps out and slams the door behind him.

Beside me, Slender sighs and sits on the bed beside me. We sit in silence before he begins to talk.

1~ Jeff

I stand in the forest and look up at the place where my room is. Because of the lack of window, I can't see anything that's going on. I wait for a few moments before I begins to run. The mansion is huge and it takes me several minutes to run one time around it. I stop, catch my breath, then begin to run again. I move my legs fast, trying to run off my anger. I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that Slender is in my room, with my partner, talking to her about things he doesn't plan on sharing with me. It just doesn't feel right.

I reach the front again and stop. I'm breathing hard but sweat doesn't appear; as a matter of fact, my sweat glands were removed all those years ago in the fire, but Slender has sort of fixed that. He gives me a shot, once a week that cools my body down in much the same way that sweat would.

I look back up at my room and then head inside.

2~ Jamie

"S-so, you mean..." Tears are sliding down my face.

"Yes." He begins to stand. "I'm really sorry, Jaime." He walks to the door and opens it. "Good luck." I look at him and nod.

After he leaves, I stand and go to the bathroom. I regained my strength back during our talk but right now I don't even care. All I can focus on is how much my chest and heart hurts. I open the door and close it quietly behind me, sliding the lock shut. I sink to the floor and start sobbing. My hand runs along the jagged edge, where Jeff had kicked it open all those months ago. I start crying even harder as the memories flood through me.

At some point, I hear Jeff enter the room and call out for me. I don't answer but he hears me crying and sits on the other side of the door. He talks to me, telling me stories of fun times he's had he at the mansion with with others.

"Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack always make me do the craziest things with them. I remember once, when we were younger, they convinced me to turn the stairs into a chocolate slide. Slendy was pissed a us for weeks." He chuckles softly and the says, "They've both been busy lately but when they get back, I want them to meet you." He whispers through the door.

I begin to cry harder. Eventually, he forces the door open and when he gets it, he grabs me and holds me in his arms. I let the familiarity of his body lull me into sleep. I wake up two hours later in his arms on the bed. I turn over and look at him. He has a rag over his eyes so I can' t tell if he's awake or not. I move slowly from his grip and get off the bed. He doesn't wake up.

A tear comes to my eye but I brush it away. I turn from him and begin to pack. I grab a bag that Slender gave me earlier and begin to pack. There's not much. I only have two other pairs of clothes and I have no personal possesions like a phone or iPod or anything. I heft the nearly empty backpack over my shoulder and start to leave, but stop.

My chest hurts as I turn around and look at Jeff. Before I even know what I'm doing, I'm at his side again. My head starts yelling at me to hurry and leave before he wake up but I can't move. I lean over and gently kiss him. He starts to move but by the time he can get the rag off, I'm out the door and down the hall.

2~ Jeff

I remove the rag on my eyes and look around. I feel Jamie's absence and begin to panic until I notice the bathroom door is shut and I can see the light on. Faintly, I can hear the shower running so I lay back down and let my eyes closes, knowing she's just in the shower.

I wake up several hours later and reach for Jamie. My arm stretches all the way to the end of the bed but I don't find her. I jump up and start to look around. The sound of water hitting tile can be heard from the restroom so I get out of bed and walk to the restroom.

"Jamie?" I call out, even though I know she's not in there.

I push it open and see the shower is on but the curtains are wide open. I begin to panic and run out, leaving the water on.

"Jamie!" I shout and run through the house. I keep shouting her name, attracting attention from everyone. People start trying to stop me, to calm me down, but I won't let them. I push them away and keep running through the house looking for her.

I run to the roof and shout out her name several times. I look down at the yward but the only things I see are trees, trees and more trees.

"Jamie!" I shout once more.

I get no answer, just like all the other times. Jaime is gone.

1~ Slender

I hide in the shadows and watch Jeff. A sad feeling wells up inside me but I don't let it grow and continue. No time for emotions. I don't have time for sadness. This needed to happen. I turn from Jeff's sad face and look to Jamie. Her face is expressionless as she watches Jeff.

"Bye." I shove her through the exit and she stumbles out of sight.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: Sports? Yes or no? If yes, which one(s)?