Chapter Eleven~*

1- Jamie

"Are you talking about me?" I growl.

"Who else would I be talking about? Do you see any other short, brunette girls around here?" Jane says, smirking.

"Hey, I'm not short! We're practically the same height!" I yell.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with." Jane says and disappears.

I stare around. There's absolutely no sign of her. "Come out, you coward!" I scream. This will not be like my dream. I will fight back.

"Oh, brave, brave Jamie. Let's see how you do when faced with you're greatest nightmare..." It goes silent.

I look around fearfully. Suddenly, I feel a sharp sting in my back and all around me, trees start to melt and change into walls. The ground becomes flattened and I know the dirt, leaves and twigs are gone, replaced with a hard tile floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" I scream. "Fight me yourself!" I yell, pissed off and confused.

The only noise is the echoes from my yelling. I turn around, confused. I walk carefully down one of the passages, scanning the area around me. I know this is some trick. I walk for what feels like forever until I come upon a door. Inside, I can hear people talking.

I reach out to open the door but, as I reach for the knob, I'm filled with a dread I've only felt once before. I start to shake and a cold sweat pops up. I fall to my knees and throw up. After all my food is emptied out of my stomach, I look back up at the door. The talking has turned into shouting. I fearfully crawl away as I realize what's happening. She's done it. She's making my worst nightmare, the memories of my past, more than just a nightmare and memories. She's making them real again.

I lay on the ground, shaking and crying as the shouting gets louder. I block out all the words said between the two people. I already know what they're saying by heart. Soon, the shouting stops. I climb trembling to my feet and stare at the door. A loud bang comes from inside and right after the door is thrown open. A huge figure walks out. I sob louder at the sight of the figure. This can't be happening.

The person turns to me upon hearing my sobs and steps into the light. He has blood everywhere on his body and is grinning savegely at me. I scream and start to back away. He jumps at me, knocking my small form to the ground and pinning me under him. I scream and thrash and kick, but he's too big and heavy. My efforts only serve in tiring me out more. Now, I'm easy prey.

The man realizes this. He reaches behind him and pulls out a gun. He holds it to my stomach and pulls the trigger. I scream in agony as the bullet tears through my body. This hurts as much as it did the first time.

The man laughs and grabs a huge fistful of my hair. He picks me up and drags me into the room. Blood and guts are everywhere. The remainder of a woman's body lays on the bed. He drags me into the restroom and turns on the bath. I know he's going to kill me. I cry, because I know I am going to die. He pulls me to the tub and dunks my head in. I thrash around and even put my hands on the ground of the tub to push up, but nothing works.

Soon, black spots dance before my eyes. My head starts to feel light and I know I'm nearly dead. That's when he decides to take my head out of the water. I take in huge gulps of air, soothing my burning lungs. I punch him and thrash around, throwing water up everywhere.

"Stop it, Jamie!" the man yells. "Just die already." he pushes me back towards the tub.

I resist. "No, I won't, Daddy!" I yell at the man I once called my father.

"Shh, Jamie. Don't worry." he whispers and plunges my head back in.

I scream, releasing all the air I have in my lungs. I put my hands to the ground and try to push up again, but it doesn't work. My head gets light and the black spots come back. I stop moving, too weak to do anything.

I close my eyes. This is where I die. I can feel my heart slow and my brain become sluggish.

"Me..." I hear a voice whisper in my ear. "Amie..." It's getting louder. "Jamie!" It yells. "Stop being a wimp and kill the asshole already!" I know this voice.

Upon recognizing the voice, a new strength floods through my body. I reach into my pocket and pull out my knife. I jab it as hard as I could into my father's stomach. He lets me go as the blade sinks deeper into his stomach. I push myself out of the water. I stand up and take in huge breaths of air while leaning against the sink. My father is pulling out my knife and he throws it away from him. I push myself off the sink and stumble towards the knife. He does nothing as I walk past him.

Grabbing the knife, I turn to him. He's lying on the ground, holding his cut. When he sees me looking, he grins. I step back and stare at him as his arm goes behind him. Too late, I realize what he's doing. My eyes close as the shot rings out, loud and clear, but it never hits me. I open my eyes and see him slumped on the ground. His head has been blasted off his neck, the arm holding the gun laying uselessly by his side.

I stare in horror at the remains of his body. I lean over and start to throw up again, only this time instead of food, it's blood. The dark liquid that fills my body, comes dripping out my mouth. I hold a hand to the bullet hole in my stomach. If I wasn't going to die from drowning, I would die from blood loss.

My burst of strength has come and gone. My knees weaken and I slip to the floor. My body hits the floor hard. Water from the tub is spilling out onto the floor, already a inch deep. I lay my head down and water covers a small part of my face. I breath carefully to avoid swallowing the pink water. I close my eyes again.

"You do put on an interesting show." Jane mummers.

Just hearing her voice causes rage to flare up within me. I start to force myself into a crawling position. Her laugh fills the air. I start to crawl to my knife, which somehow ended across the room. As I get closer, the floor gets dryer and soon, all the water's gone. I pick up the knife and start to stand, using the wall to help me up. As I get into a standing position, the wall I'm using disappears. I fall back to the ground. A poof of dirt surrounds me. I look around and see I'm back in the forest.

I jump up. Amazed at my quick reaction, I look at my stomach and see no bullet hole. As a matter of fact, I feel refreshed and not tired at all.

"Has our wittle Jamie figured it out?" she asks, speaking as if she were talking to a little kid.

More rage builds up inside me. How dare she! She shows me the past I've spent all my teenage years trying to forget. Then she goes and talks to me like a little kid. That's it. I stand up and look around.

"Fight me yourself!" I yell.

"That won't be necessary, Jamie." I turn and see him walking out of the forest. "Jane, I thought I told you to stay away." Slender says, sounding very pissed off.

"Correction." Jane says, stepping out from behind a tree. I tense up and reach for my knife. She smiles at me as a tentacle wraps around me. "You told me to stay off your land. And, as you can see, I am not on your land." She says smiling.

"You're right. Jamie, let's go." Slender starts to walk back. I don't follow. He notices this and stops. "Jaime." He says more forcefully. "Let's go."

"No." I say cautiously. "I want to go home."

He turns and looks at me. "No, it's too dangerous. Let's go."

"No." I say firmly. "I am going home." I step away from him. "You can't make me go back there. I'll keep running away, I swear."

Anger radiates off of him. "She," He points at Jane. "Will keep coming after you."

She smirks and nods. "I will."

"I don't care!" I scream. "I want to go home. And nothing either of you say or do will stop me." I turn and run as fast as I can.

1- Slender

I watch Jamie's retreating figure. I inwardly sigh as she gets further and further away.

"You got some girl there." Jane says, smiling.

"She's not mine. She's Jeff's." I say and turn to go back to my mansion.

"Oh, right." Jane mummers as I walk between the trees. "She's Jeff's little... Partner."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: Favorite YouTuber?