Author's Note (IMPORTANT)

Wow... This is the end. I'm pretty sad. It took me a little over six months to publish and write all thirty chapters. At the moment, I'm editing. I've read over my story and I'm extremely embarrassed by how childish, confusing, cliche and full of holes the entire story is so I'm majorly editing it. I recommend that you all read the edited chapters because I'm really adding a lot.

I just want to thank you all. I know this story is done but it's not. Only this part of Jeff and Jamie's story is done. There is a second, third and prequel story. The second is called Forgive and Forget Me while the third is Sincerely Me and the prequel is The Killer's Life. They are all already published. Look for them if you're interested in more content about Jamie and Jeff!

Not only that, but I have made a One-Shot collection in this universe where I am taking requests for stories. It can be found on this account.

ALSO, This story had been in the CreepyPasta_Awards. The voters voted and I got First Place in Jeff the Killer, Best Written, and Favorite Character. If you have interest in the awards, you can find it here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/CreepyPasta_Awards

But, most importantly, the dedication of this book. At the beginning and end of a real book, the author always takes a moment to thank those important people who have helped the most in the making and publishing of the book.

This book is dedicated to the girl I now hate, who read a note full of subtle death threat's to her cousin and told me to make a story out of it, completely unaware of the notes real intentions. I still hate you but thank you for that push to write this. Without you, Jeff and Jamie never would have met in that abandoned lot.