Chapter Sixteen~* (Edt.)

1~ Jeff

"Hmm, so you were not able to kill her?" Slender asks. "Why do I feel like we have had this conversation before?

"Pretty much." I groan and stretch. "But, I'm going back after her later. I'm not letting her get away from me. You know I don't like letting people live. The feeling won't go away until they're gone." A wave of blood lust rolls over me, proving my point that it won't leave me alone.

"I understand. You're going to go after her now?" He asks as I get off a chair and head to the stairs.

"No. I need to rest." I answer as I slowly go up the steps.

"If you say so." Slender says and gets up from the kitchen table. "Have fun with your... Rest."

I ignore his comment and go up the stairs.

2~ Jeff

It's been four days since Jamie left and three since I left the redhead alive. That's going to change soon. As I leave the house, I pause to take a deep breath of the cool night air before setting out. The time in Jamie's city is different from the time in Slender's forest, so I can probably guess that it's around the afternoon over there. I sigh and start to walk again. Twigs and leaves crunch under my feet as I walk in silence. The feeling was slowly taking over and pretty soon my thoughts won't be my own. I walk to the nearest exit and shout out the name of the city Jamie lives in. I mummer to myself as I walk between the two trees.

"Hmm, what should I do to her?" I pause before continuing. "I do that too much." Another pause. "Well, what do you want me to do?" I yell at no one. "Hmm... That's perfect." I mummer. "I do it as soon as possible?" Pause. "Yes, I agree."

My hands go to my knife and rub gently against the blade. "Soon, my sweet. Very soon." I growl and break into a run. The trees flash by me in a blur as my thoughts are focused on one thing and one thing only: blood. That girl's blood to be exact.

The trees begin to thin and soon I'm running into her back yard. There it is. Her house.

My pace quickens as I walk to the house. My hand is right on the doorknob of the back door when it flies open. Her red hair is the first thing I notice. The second is that she's not looking at me. She keeps looking back at someone in the house as she steps down and stumbles into my arms. I keep a tight hold on her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She looks at me, a sweet smile on her face. "I didn't see..." She falls silent and a look of absolute terror takes over her pretty face. "Y-you!" A strangled choke emits from her throat as she recognizes me. Her thin arms push at my chest, trying to get away from me but I just tighten my grip more.

"Oh, no." I whisper to her as I take her away from the house. Tears are spilling out of her eyes and a low whimper is coming out of her mouth. "I'm not about to lose you again." Soon, we are completely hidden in the trees. I move my hand from her mouth and let her go.

She looks around for a second before running off. I jump forward and tackle her to the ground. A small cry of pain comes from her throat as the pain of my tackle reaches her brain.

"W-what do you want?" She cries out. "I never did anything to you."

I turn her so that her back is on the ground and straddle her. My hand reaches for my knife and I grip the handle firmly. She starts to move under me but I put a quick stop to it when I lay my knife casually on her throat. "Shh... Be a good girl." She looks at me and nods, tears still running down her face, leaving tracks in the light coat of dirt that covers both of us.

"Please," She softly begs as I started to dig my knife into her skin. "Don't kill me. I know who you are. Your-you're Jeff. Jeff the killer. I know all about you." She whispers.

My hand stills, as does my whole body at her words. I stare at the ground as I try to comprehend what this all is supposed to mean to me. She knows me, which doesn't really mean much. A lot of people know about me since I posted my story on the Internet years ago. My eyes refocus on her. She's looking at me. No . . . at something behind me. I slowly turn my head to a short figure.

"Jeff, what are you doing with a girl?" Sally's sweet, soft voice asks.

My body unfreezes as I take her in. "Sally," I choke out. "I'm just going to kill her, don't worry." I turn slowly away from Sally to focus again on my victim.

"No, Jeff!" She randomly screams and rips my arm away from the girl.

I growl and turn on her. "What?" I scream, furious that she stopped me.

"Don't kill her! I need a new friend to play with. I want her to be my friend." Sally says and glares right back at me.

"Fine." I growl and get off the girl. I step to Sally and lean down to her ear do I can talk to her without the girl hearing. "I'm only doing this because I know that anything you do to her will be worse than what I can think of right now." I move away from Sally with a triumphant grin on my face.

"Thank you, Jeff!" Sally yells from behind me and a pair of rushed footsteps hurry over to where I am.

"Yeah, thanks, Jeff." The girl says with a wicked grin. "By the way, my name is Darcy." She holds out a hand to me. I grunt and push past her.

My feet carry me ahead of them since I'm taller and have longer legs than both of them. As I walk, the feeling slowly goes away. With the knowledge that she is stuck with Sally, I know that the girl will get the amount of torture she needs. I smile wider as I walk, imagining all the cruel and merciless things Sally can and will do to Darcy.

Pretty soon, the mansion comes into view and I quicken my pace, eager to get inside and get away from the two girls behind me. I'm practically running by the time I get to the door. I throw open the door and actually break into a sprint as I head to the stairs. I bound up the steps, taking two at a time.

"Jeff!" An angry voice growls at me.

I slip and bang into the wall. Laughter erupts behind me as I slowly turn around. Anger boils inside me as I hold back the urge to scream at the top of my lungs. Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack stand at the bottom of the stairs. Laughing Jack is smirking at me with a malicious look on his face. I inwardly groan. I know this look too well.

"What do you idiots want now?"

1~ Jamie

I lie awake in the hospital bed and stare at Gabriel. I turn carefully towards him. It's been five days since I've been admitted to the hospital and my body is still sore from whatever Jane injected into me. It turns out Jane had put an incredibly strong drug inside of me and my body is still trying to get the last of it out of my system. But, I should hopefully be leaving the hospital soon. My mother has been here with me the whole time and Gabriel has visited multiple times.

"Gabriel," I whisper and carefully poke his face. I'm answered by a heavy sigh. "Gabriel, open your eyes. I know you're not asleep. You literally just laid down." I whisper again and poke his nose. He wrinkles his nose and I watch as his eyelids start to flutter open.

"Jamie, did you just poke my nose?" He asks, confused.

I smile softly. "Well, duh. I can't let you go to sleep."

"Why?" He asks as he sits up and stretches.

"Well, you can't stay here for one and I might have started to miss you if you did fall asleep." I practically whisper the last part and look away from him. Since I've known him for only five days, I'm still embarrassed about telling him certain things.

The bed shifts and I just know he's staring at me. "Jamie." He softly whispers in a way that forces my head to turn to him. His eyes hold a different light in them. I can't turn away as he places his hand carefully on my cheek. "Jamie," He whispers again before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: What was the last TV show you watched?