Here

"It wasn't the first kiss that got us into trouble it was the second one," I explain to Damien and Amita's expectant faces over dinner.

I've been relaying everything that happened the week I was across the pond with Harry to them since lunch today and since I didn't finish they invited themselves over for a sleepover. Work was a total circus since the news spread that Harry and I are together now. Our kiss was all over social media and from there the blogs and magazines picked it up.

Opinions so far have varied from him being stupid for getting with me after the book fiasco to him doing charity work by slumming it with me. The negative opinions are normally latched on with the person calling me fat, ugly, stupid, or worse. However the backlash now is nothing compared to when the news first broke. Fans were packed outside of our hotel in masses waiting for either of us to come out. I'm not sure what they wanted to do when we got outside but we learned the hard way that not everyone was happy about our little union. Someone threw a cup of some type of drink that luckily missed Harry and I but unluckily landed on one of the security guards. The crowd's reactions to us were mixed, some people were supportive while others, like our drink throwing friend, were less than impressed.

That night however ended better than it began. We went to a pool hall and played a few times and got nice and drunk to forget our problems. Niall and Louis, I found out, are excellent pool hustlers so I only played against them once before sitting down to babysit a glass of whiskey and watch them. To avenge my loss, Zayn and Liam decided they'd team up to try and end Niall and Louis' winning streak. However, their combined efforts weren't as useful as they thought they'd be and they ended up shouting, "One more game," every time they'd lose.

As the night went on, Ed Sheeran stopped by to see the boys one last time before heading home and Harry introduced us. I was totally honored to meet him since he's one of my favorite artists, he even took a selfie with me as a keepsake. After he left, I spent the rest of the night on Harry's lap despite my protests. The more I told him I'd squish him the tighter he held me promising I was as light as a feather. I've always had a complex about sitting on people's laps but I have to admit reading how fat people think I am under photos of me online had me a little more on edge.

Eventually we went back to the hotel and all was fine until morning came. Another group was outside, this time bigger than the last. We ended up staying in that day and the next. It got so bad that we couldn't leave the hotel so we changed not only hotels and cities but countries. We spent my last three days oversees in London locked away together. It was great for the most part, the boys are crazy and fun so there was never a dull moment except for when they had to go to rehearsals. I ended up missing their last shows as to not cause a ruckus so while they were gone I was bored out of my mind.

On my last full day in London I decided I'd call Berkley and set things straight with him while Harry was away at rehearsal before their show that night. We talked about my reasons for not wanting to be with him and my newfound relationship with Harry. I learned more about him in that conversation than I had in the months that we'd been seeing each other. His family had been applying pressure to him to take the next step in life and take on a wife and that in turn had him applying pressure on me and our relationship. I was able to step back from the situation and see it for what it was, a kid trying to impress his parents, and I could relate. He assured me that there were no hard feelings and that he'd love to remain friends and I agreed.

After Harry came back to the hotel we hung out in Liam's room and sat up drinking and talking with the boys. By the time we were all so sauced we were talking out of our aŝses Harry and I went back to our room leaving the rest of the boys to fall asleep in various places around the room. We spent the rest of the night curled up with each other and he ended up asking me to officially be his girlfriend. My smile was a mile wide not only because he asked but more so because he remembered my confession from months ago during one of our sleepovers that no one ever formally asked me to be theirs. I explained how every time we'd admit to having feelings and then randomly we'd be together. I told him how I hated the guess work and the wait to see how the guy labeled me around his friends, how I wanted someone to let me know they wanted me and only me. It was strange that someone I'd been with for only a few days made me feel more wanted than any of my exes did in all of time we were together combined.