Chapter one

The first few weeks of school here in London went better than I had expected. My parents and I moved here in the summer vacation and I actually quite enjoy it here. Who would have thought that ?!

I'm from Bristol, not that far away from London but still far enough to miss everything there a lot. There's one thing I miss the most : Dancing. I've danced since I was like, four years old. It's my life. I haven't danced in a long time. I did, on some parties I went to with my new friends, but that was in a Watch-me-trying-to-move-my-body-sexy-way. So, right now I'm going to beg my parents to let me dance again.

''Mum ?'' I ask in the Can-I-Ask-You-A-Favour-Way. ''What do you need now ?'' She chuckles as she looks up from her newspaper. ''Can I start dancing again ?'' I sweetly ask her. ''Sure. We will look for a nice dance-school today after school.'' Well, that went easier than I had expected.

''Really ? Thanks mum.'' I squeal, giving her a tight hug and a peck on the cheek. ''We're eating at the neighbours' tonight.'' She tells me while I look for something eatable as breakfast. ''Oh, I haven't met them yet.'' I say with my head in the frigde. ''Correct, but tonight you will.'' Wow, really ? Hadn't figured that out yet.

''Okay. Well, I'm going to school.'' I say and peck her cheek once again. ''Don't forget your books.'' I hear mum yell after me. Oh, right... books.

~~~

''Hey you.'' I hear someone behind me say as I take some stuff and put some books in my locker. I turn around and see my new friend smiling at me. I swear, she could have been my sister ! ''Hey Lu.'' I smile back at her. Luna is the type of girl who could get every boy she wants... and the ones she doesn't want. She just doesn't know it herself. She has long, straight black hair. Blue eyes and a tanned skin. And I'm not lesbian, but she has a really nice body.

''Where did you buy those shoes ?'' She gasps when she sees my latest jackpot. I kind of have a shoe-fetish... Or just a clothing-fetish in general ? Yeah, I guess so. ''Primark, nothing special. But I'm really happy with them.'' I smile down at my nude coloured high heels. ''I get that. Anyway, the girls and I are going out for dinner tonight. You're joining ?'' Oh, thanks mum ! ''I'm sorry, I can't.'' I sigh and smack my locker shut.

''Why not ?'' Luna pouts with puppy eyes. ''My parents want me to come to the neigbours for dinner tonight.'' I grumble. ''Too bad.'' I nod in agreement and walk next to her through the busy school hallways.''What do you have ?'' Luna asks me. ''P.E.'' I happily answer. I love P.E. ''Poor you.'' Luna chuckles. Maybe she's not like a sister... 

~~~

''Okay class, five laps around the field. Time starts... now.'' My P.E. teacher yells. I start running without any complications. I have a good condition. ''You're pretty fast for a girl.'' Someone next to me breathlessly laughs. I look at my right and see the school's so called player running next to me. Zayn. He hasn't bothered talking to me, so why now ?

''You think girls can't run ?'' I scoff. I hate boys who think girls are less worthy ! ''Nah, just don't think they can run faster than I can.'' He grins. He has a nice grin, I admit that. ''Do I need to see that as a challenge ?'' I ask him, raising my eyebrows. ''If you want to.'' He shrugs.

Without warning him, I start running faster and faster. I hear his loud footsteps behind me, coming closer and closer. His heavy breathing lets me know that he's near me. First lap is finished. Four more to go. Holy shit, four more laps in this tempo ?! But I don't give up. I hate people who give up easily.

I keep running my lungs out and try to catch my breath now and then. Zayn is running in front of me, but I will just let him. I need to spare my energy. He looks behind him to smirk at me and I roll my eyes. Yeah, keep on running pretty boy. Lap two : Finsihed. Three more to go.