Chapter sixteen

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Right ? Well, let’s hope so. We’re going to Vegas for four days because we have a performance. I know, big opportunity ! I don’t know what to expect of it though. Louis and I have been perfectly fine, surprisingly. We’re still good friends to everyone, but when nobody’s around… we’re more. ‘’Fay, we’re going to land in five minutes.’’ Harry says, pulling my earphone out of my ear. I look down at Louis who’s sleeping on my shoulder and chuckle. ‘’Wake up Bearboo.’’ I whisper in his ear. He slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. ‘’We’re going to land in five minutes.’’ I tell him and he lays his head back on my shoulder but keeps his eyes open.

Lazy pig.

Once we’re out of the plane and collected our suitcases we get in a cab and drive to our hotel. ‘’I’ve seen pictures of the hotel, you know ?’’ Louis smirks at me. ‘’And ?’’    

‘’The beds are huge.’’ I chuckle and lean my head against the car’s window. We drive around for a while. I’ve never been in Vegas before, but as far as I can see it from a car : It’s crazy ! ‘’We should go out.’’ Harry suggest. Of course Harry suggests to party. He’s even worse than I am ! ‘’We’re not twenty-one yet.’’ I groan. ‘’Leeroy is.’’ Zayn shrugs. ‘’Party in the hotel it is then.’’ Harry happily chirps.

Once arrived at the hotel I get my own room and disappear. Damn, this room is huge. I bet you could sleep with four in that bed. And three people could fit in that shower. And the bathtub is just sick. And the view is amazing. It’s one of those hotel suites you would see in CSI or something like that. I start unpacking my suitcase and change into some sweats. I hate jetlags.  I hear a knock on my door just as I pulled down my sweatshirt. I open up and find Leeroy leaning against the doorframe. ‘’Hey.’’ I smile at him and walk back to my closet. ‘’What’s going on between Louis and you ?’’ He asks, coming straight to the point.

Oh boy.

‘’Nothing.’’ I shrug, hanging a dress in the closet. ‘’Don’t lie to me Fay. I know you two are something.’’ He almost growls. ‘’We’re just friends Leeroy. But why are you so jealous ? It’s not like you’re trying to make a move.’’ I say annoyed. I thought he would make a move this week, but no. Nothing. ‘’Because I don’t want to take advantage of you.’’    

‘’You won’t. You’re taking advantage of me now. ‘Cause I keep thinking there’s something between us, and in the mean time you’re practically ignoring me.’’ I sit down on my bed and cross my legs. He sits down too and puts his hand on my knee.  ‘’I didn’t ignore you.’’ He almost whispers. ‘’Then why didn’t you call me or talk to me during dancing ?’’    

‘’Because I thought something is going between Louis and you.’’ Oh, if only he knew. His face comes closer to mine and his hand softly rubs up and down my thigh. ‘’And I don’t like to share.’’ He whispers before connecting our lips. Yeah well… that’s going to be hard. His kiss is gentle and soft, so much different than Louis’ kisses. Not bad different though. ‘’I think I’m going to take a shower.’’ I whisper onto his lips. A loud groan escapes his throat, making me smile triumphantly. ‘’It’s a big shower, you know…’’ I say, turning around to him while pulling my sweatshirt over my head. But just as he’s about to enter the bathroom I lock the door. ‘’You tease.’’ He groans. ‘’I only said it's a big shower. And I thought you didn’t want to take advantage of me.’’ I laugh. ‘’You’ll  get punished for this.’’ He chuckles before leaving.

Niall’s P.O.V.

‘’Ugh, I’ve never ate so much food before.’’ Fay groans, leaning back into her chair and rubbing her tummy. ‘’You ate even more than Niall.’’ Louis laughs along with everyone else. Am I the only one who notices how weird Louis and Leeroy look at each other the entire time ? ‘’Can you order me some wine ?’’ Fay asks Leeroy with puppy eyes. ‘’Let’s do that at the hotel bar.’’ She pouts but nods her head.

Yes Fay ,get drunk. Get wasted and get in my bed.

We pay the waiter who keeps looking into Fay’s dress and leave.

~~~

‘’Vodka Martini for me !’’ Fay calls through the bar. She’s such an alcoholic. I’ve never seen her sober. Okay, not in a bar or club. Leeroy gets us all drinks while we sit down in one of the booths. ‘’You always drink vodka Martini.’’ Zayn states. ‘’True. It’s delicious.’’ Fay nods. ‘’May I have this dance miss Fay ?’’ Harry cheekily asks her and takes her hand in his. We all watch how Fay and Harry sexily dance, and I can see the jealousness on Leeroy’s and Louis’ faces. Something is going on between them. Zayn doesn’t seem to notice, he’s too busy texting Luna. She seems like a nice girl, but she has something weird in her. As if she’s trying to hide something. A few minutes later Harry and Fay sit down again and drink their drinks.

Nobody’s P.O.V.

‘’Guuuuys, I want to get married in Vegas.’’ Fay giggles while throwing her arms around Harry’s neck. ‘’Oh my god, me too.’’ He yells. ‘’Let’s go then.’’ Everyone stupidly agrees and leaves the hotel. They ask the cab driver a good address and he  drives them there. ‘’You’re going to be my husband.’’ Fay whispers in Harry’s ear and pecks his cheek. ‘’And you’re going to be my wife.’’ He smiles at her. Even though this is just a joke to Fay, Harry is actually excited about it. But that’s partly because of the alcohol. ‘’I want three children. Two boys and a girl.’’ Fay laughs, making everyone look up.

‘’I can give you as many children as you want.’’ Harry laughs before kissing her on the mouth. Fay doesn’t pull away and kisses him back right in front of everyone. But everyone is too drunk to even care. ‘’We’re here.’’ The driver yells after a while.

~~~

‘’We’re married !’’ Harry and Fay yell in unison an hour later. They look at their cheap rings before kissing each other on the mouth once again. ‘’But I wanted to marry you.’’ Louis pouts. ‘’No mate, she’s mine.’’ Leeroy growls. ‘’I’m Harry’s.’’ Fay giggles before wrapping her arms around her fresh husband’s torso.‘’And now we’re going to our honeymoon suite.’’ Harry chuckles, referring to Fay’s suite. ‘’What are we going to do there ?’’ Fay asks Harry, biting her bottom lip as she looks up at him. ‘’I’m going to make love to you, all night long.’’ He whispers in her ear, meaning every word he said. ‘’It’s four in the morning.’’ Fay chuckles but agrees with his idea.

~~~

Heavily making out, Harry and Fay arrive in her suite, clothes flying everywhere through the room and soft moans escaping their throats because of the skin biting and sucking that’s happening. Harry carefully lays Fay down on the bed and takes off her dress, enjoying the view he has. Fay sits up, unbuckling Harry’s belt and pulling down his pants. ‘’I want to please you.’’ She whispers, pulling him down on the bed. A loud knock on the door interrupts their intimate event. ‘’What ?’’ They yell at the same time, feeling annoyed. ‘’Room service.’’ Fay frowns, she hadn’t ordered anything. She walks to the door and looks at the waiter with the black bow tie. He looks at her from head to toe, his eyes widening when he sees that she’s only in her lingerie.  ‘’Uh, I have a bottle of champagne for you miss.’’ The boy eventually says. ‘’I didn’t order one.’’   

‘’It’s for free.’’  

‘’Oh thanks.’’ Fay happily takes the bottle and walks back inside. She notices a small note.

One day I will marry you, -X Leeroy.

She brightly smiles and looks at Harry… who has fallen asleep. Fay chuckles to herself, lays the blankets over Harry and herself and turns off the light by clapping her hands twice.‘’ ‘Night Curls.’’ She whispers in Harry’s ear before pecking his cheek and laying down.

Little did she know this was not a fake marriage.