Chapter two

''So, when can you start ?'' The Leeroy person asks me while I awkwardly stand there.

''Uh, I think I've changed my mind. Maybe I don't want to dance anymore.'' I mumble, making mum stand on my foot. ''Of course you are Fay. She can start tomorrow.'' I mentally kill my mum and sweetly smile at Leeroy.

Oh my god, what is she doing to me ?

''Good, I will see you at eight thirty then.'' Leeroy tells me. Eight thirty ? On a Saturday morning ?

''Wait, it's group dancing, right ?'' I ask him. ''Yes, but if you want to you can have private classes too ?''

NO !

''No, thank you. I prefer group dancing.'' I say and look around the studio. I have to admit that it's quite a fancy-looking studio. ''How long have you been dancing ?'' Leeroy asks me, shaking his head so his ugly hair leaves his eyes. As far as it can reach his eyes...

''Fourteen years, I guess.'' I answer. ''Wow, that's quite a long time.''

Can't we just leave ?!

''Yeah, I know. Mum, don't you have that appointment ?'' I ask her and her eyes widen. ''Oh my god ! We need to go. Thank you a lot Leeroy. It was a pleasure to meet you.''      

''The pleasure was all mine, Ms... ?'' Oh, now he's going to be all flirty with my mum ? This day is getting better and better.

''Little.'' I know, my dad has a weird last name.

''I will see you tomorrow Fay.'' Leeroy smiles at me, putting his huge hand on my shoulder. ''Yeah, uh... bye.'' I awkwardly say and follow mum outside.

''What the hell mum ? I know you don't want me to make out with my dancing teacher anymore, but this goes too far. Give me at least something nice to look at !'' I yell over the car. Mum doesn't even answer, she just gets in her car and ignores me.

''Don't be spoilt Fay.'' Mum sighs and starts the car. ''I'm not spoilt !'' I growl, crossing my arms over my chest.

''You are.''    

''Am not.''      

''You are.''    

''Am not.'' Mum sighs and starts driving. ''You want to go home ?'' She asks me. ''Yes, so I can mentally prepare for our ugly neighbours. 'Cause you probably don't want me to make out with their son either.''    

''Who said they have a son ?'' Touché.

''Just in case.'' I sigh in annoyance. ''You're acting like a princess Fay.'' Well, I don't feel like a princess.... ''Whatever mum, just bring me home please.'' I sigh and lean my head against the window.

~~~

''Honey, we're leaving !'' Mum yells from downstairs, signalling me that we're going to the neighbours. I quietly groan to myself and get off my bed. I was just watching a nice movie !

I slip on my shoes and hop down the stairs. ''You didn't change ?'' Mum asks with a disapproving look on her face. ''Why would I ? It's just dinner.'' I shrug. ''Whatever. Ben, hurry !'' She yells to my dad who is... well, god may know where the man is. He's always lost.

''I'm coming, I'm coming.'' He mumbles, fixing his hair a bit. ''Hello darling.'' He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. ''Hey dad.'' I chuckle.

We walk to the neighbours, which doesn't take us very long (surprise, surprise !).

Mum presses the doorbell with a big bouquet of flowers in her hands. The door gets opened, revealing a woman from about mum's age. Well, someone has found a new friend.