Chapter eleven

Fay's P.O.V.

The drive back home last night was spent in complete silence. Not an awkward silence, things between Louis and me are never awkward.... scratch that. He told me he has stalked me from his room ! That's awkward. We went home and told mum we had watched a movie at Niall's. I have no idea how I am going to tell her where dad is and with who. Wow, stop calling him dad. He's not your father anymore.

I asked Lou if he could stay with me last night, I didn't want to sleep alone nor with mum. I know she cries all night long when she's really upset. And she went out anyway. She said it was because of her birthday, but I know she just wanted to get drunk. Can't blame her...

In bed I tried to get my mind off of things, and I have been thinking about Leeroy the entire time. I think I'm starting to really like him. It's weird though, he looks odd : I'm not going to deny that.

I feel a strong arm wrap itself around me and pull me closer to a warm body. Louis has been doing this the entire night, he moves a lot in his sleep. I look at Lou, who peacefully sleeps. His lips parted a bit and sometimes the corners of his mouth curl up into a smile. He sleep talks and snores slightly, just like me. We have a lot in common.

I wonder where Leeroy is taking me tonight. It doesn't really matter actually.

''Don't hurt her.'' Louis quietly speaks while holding me tighter. ''Stop the bet.'' Are his following words. He talks even more than I do ! I carefully get his arm off my body and get out of my bed. I slip in my huge pink frog slippers and put on a sweater. I quietly hop down the stairs and head to the kitchen, only to be stopped by the ringing doorbell. It's eleven on a Sunday morning !  I head to the front door and unlock it.

''Hey Curls, what are you doing here ?'' I ask Harry surprised.

''I had a fight with my parents.'' He growls and lets himself in. ''Feel free to come in.'' I mutter under my breath while shutting the door. ''Want to talk about it ?'' I ask him as I walk back to the kitchen.

''No, just need some distraction.'' He sighs, sitting down at the long light wooden kitchen table.

''Than you're at the right adress 'cause my mum and teachers always call me distraction.'' I chuckle, making myself some coffee. ''Oh, I know.'' Harry sniggers.

''It's not nice if you say it.'' I pout. ''Want some coffee ? Or food ?'' I ask him.  ''Yes, please.'' He yawns once again.

 ''Had a long night ?'' I ask while walking to the fridge, opening it, sticking my head in it and seeing it's almost completely empty. ''No, just couldn't sleep.'' That seems like a long night to me ?

''How are you doing actually ?'' He asks. ''I'm fine, why ?'' I frown. He puts his hand on his forehead and my mouth forms an 'o' shape. ''With a lot of painkillers I'm okay.'' I shrug and cut some fruits.

''Where's Lou ?''   

 ''Asleep. You can wake him up.'' I shrug. I know Louis hates it to get woken up... that's exactly why I'm letting Harry do it. ''Second floor third door on the right, right ?'' He chuckles. ''Right, right.'' I snigger. ''Oh wait ! He's not in the spare room !'' This is going to cause me so much teasing ! ''He's in my room.'' I quietly say. Harry raises his brows and looks at me from head to toe.

''He's wearing pyjamas Harry, nothing happened. I just didn't want to sleep alone.'' I say, rolling my eyes and throwing a banana to his head.

''Hey, nana has feelings too.'' He pouts and strokes the banana. ''Idiot.'' I snigger and catch the banana he's throwing back to me. 

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know what to think about the fact that Louis slept in her bed last night, with her. And this is the second time they've slept together ! Maybe it's weird, but I feel... jealous. I know that Louis likes her as more than just a friend, but he doesn't tell her, he tells nobody.

Back for you - malik - COMPLETED.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें